Twitter: Thank you Jerry, Stephen and Jason

32BellyOption

Reaction score
How about not making decisions in the offseason that everyone sees as terrible?

My thoughts exactly. Everyone knew not having a bonafide #1 WR was bad. No one was excited about the Alexander hire. Many wanted Linehan gone after last season. So many obvious mistakes but yet here we are half way into what will be another wasted season.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
My thoughts exactly. Everyone knew not having a bonafide #1 WR was bad. No one was excited about the Alexander hire. Many wanted Linehan gone after last season. So many obvious mistakes but yet here we are half way into what will be another wasted season.
$5 billion team that can't put together a competent staff is mind blowing.

tm1119

Reaction score
I gottta try this 1 at my job....”sorry that I made several bad decisions that cost the company $ boss. But no worries, I have attempted to fix my mistakes now that it’s just right before the point of no return. I’ll take my pat on the back now, thanks.”

CB61

Reaction score
Yep, Jerry's successfully changed the narrative following another embarrassing clock/game management fiasco during a disappointing year.

One born every minute.
You forgot you are quoting PT Barnum there LOL

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
On one hand, I'm glad the Cowboys front office is admitting their mistakes by correcting them now rather than later.

On the other hand, the fact that they did not make these or should have made better decisions before now is still very disappointing.

cern

Reaction score
This is a step in the right direction to make up for firing Frank Pollack in the first place. Columbo and Pollack were in sync. Hoping for the best for Columbo.

CB61

Reaction score
I read somewhere where Paul Alexander was quoted as this offensive learning his technique I believe that was quoted after the Washington game or the one practice we had last week doesn't really matter why are you trying to teach them new techniques? Improve on what strength they have not try to teach them all new techniques and I have to agree with everyone on here I don't think just the firing of Alexander will turn this around, the real meaningful firings have yet to happen

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
One thing I think gets overlooked......lots of time Jerry, Stephen, and Jason ( game management ) act make decisions from the advice of others but what you think happens when it doesn't work out. They take the hit......ever hear them throwing any their people under the bus.