Twitter: Thank you Jerry, Stephen and Jason

CCBoy

Reaction score
One thing I think gets overlooked......lots of time Jerry, Stephen, and Jason ( game management ) act make decisions from the advice of others but what you think happens when it doesn't work out. They take the hit......ever hear them throwing any their people under the bus.

No

Zordon

Reaction score
Yep, Jerry's successfully changed the narrative following another embarrassing clock/game management fiasco during a disappointing year.

One born every minute.
Can you blame him when fans like the op gobble it up?

The next sales job will be that a full off-season with these changes will make 2019 different. Same homer fans will gobble it up too.

TheHerd

Reaction score
Yep, Jerry's successfully changed the narrative following another embarrassing clock/game management fiasco during a disappointing year.

One born every minute.

This is Jerry's blueprint. Always doing something, anything, to keep the Cowboys in the lead story. But nothing which will really affect the outcome of games. Now Jerry has all the excuses he could possibly need to sell keeping Garrett or even extending him for continuity.

Praxit

Reaction score
..someone had a come to Jesus meeting with the Jones's.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
I get the feeling they are already preparing fir next year and they know who they are going to get, just moving the pieces in place for next year
Another HC that isn't allowed to bring in his own staff, just win with the cards that was picked for him? We've had enough of those type coaches and they have failed everytime.

Last edited:

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
I gottta try this 1 at my job....”sorry that I made several bad decisions that cost the company $ boss. But no worries, I have attempted to fix my mistakes now that it’s just right before the point of no return. I’ll take my pat on the back now, thanks.”
The problem is Jerry's mistakes don't cost him money, the team's worth continues to rise. If the worth of the team started to dip, then we might see Jerry start to panic, until then it will be business as usual.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
a desperate move by a desperate coach trying to save his job another scapegoat to blame as the stated on nfl.com

Kalyan

Reaction score
Another HC that isn't allowed to bring in his own staff, just win with the cards that was picked for him? We've had enough of those type coches and they have failed everytime.
We are not hiring new coaches, just cleaning up and sending a message fir this season if we can salvage it. If not, new HC hopefully can evaluate current staff and retain anyone that is worth keeping like kris

ksadler1

Reaction score
I gottta try this 1 at my job....”sorry that I made several bad decisions that cost the company $ boss. But no worries, I have attempted to fix my mistakes now that it’s just right before the point of no return. I’ll take my pat on the back now, thanks.”

But that's the problem right there. Jerry is not losing $$ and until he does nothing is going to change...This is just another built-in excuse for Jerry to keep Garrett around next year. After all, it wouldn't be fair to fire a HC after changing his staff mid year...

Pants

Reaction score
Thanks for spitting in my face and having the courtesy to wipe it off. What a joke.

more like they spit in your face and then kicked you in the knee so that you wouldn't think about the slime rolling down off of you