Twitter: Thank you Jerry, Stephen and Jason

Parcells4Life

Reaction score
Was Houck hanging out at the World Series too?
:huh:
He lives in LA. Probably met him Friday afternoon or Saturday morning. Then instead of either getting home at 9 Friday night or leave at 5 AM Saturday he decided to go to the game.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He lives in LA. Probably met him Friday afternoon or Saturday morning. Then instead of either getting home at 9 Friday night or leave at 5 AM Saturday he decided to go to the game.

Houck doesn't own a telephone?

The excuses for Garrett are getting pretty incredible at this point.

Parcells4Life

Reaction score
Houck doesn't own a telephone?

The excuses for Garrett are getting pretty incredible at this point.
I doubt going to a game for a night on a bye week and doing business while the players aren’t in the building is the difference between super bowl or bust.

Would you be in an uproar if he and his wife went to a cabin in Austin for the night?

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I doubt going to a game for a night on a bye week and doing business while the players aren’t in the building is the difference between super bowl or bust.

You're right, not with Garrett it isn't.

Would you be in an uproar if he and his wife went to a cabin in Austin for the night?

Probably. I don't see where a guy failing at his job should be taking vacations. Plenty of time to do that when you're unemployed in 4 months.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Can we have a bobbing for apples contest with Garrett ? I will be in charge..I will hold his head under water while you all count lol.. He loves bobbing and all so much in general...cough cough Jerral Jones...I just figure when your hunting for bear,use a bear trap.

blueblood70

Reaction score
well SL should have been in there..the offense is the issue not just the line..hmm I guess hes next..the shoe has dropped the pressure is on..who is up next on the firing line..?

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Take a real man to own up to his mistakes ..........

They tried to get a WR and were going to pay big money to get one in March.

Please tell me Houck is just a consultant. He is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay over-rated as an NFL Offensive Line Coach.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Lol
Kellen Moore
Next headline:
Moore fired by Cowboys returns home to finish high school

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Give the guys who have held the same ultimate power positions in our front office the last 20 plus years credit for acknowledging their own mistakes and apparently making moves to correct them.

Fans.