Twitter: Thank you Jerry, Stephen and Jason

KingRah

Reaction score
OC won't matter as long as JG is here. It will be his playbook and his philosophy/passing scheme no matter who the OC is. Until that changes by getting rid of JG or them ripping him if any say on the offense, which would make him usesless as a HC, things wont change. Well, if they get a dominate #1wr, get the OL back close to 2014 form, get a great TE, a solid #2 wr, and for those who hate Dak, a good QB, then the offense will be fine but what offense wouldn't with all that? Lol
Exactly. The fact that you need that much tells you that dak isn’t a top tier qb.

Little Jr

Reaction score
Exactly. The fact that you need that much tells you that dak isn’t a top tier qb.
Lol wasn't my point. Actually somewhat opposite my point. When you have to have all the a above to have a offense work, it tells you the HC isn't very good or the person over seeing the offense isn't very good.

KingRah

Reaction score
Lol wasn't my point. Actually somewhat opposite my point. When you have to have all the a above to have a offense work, it tells you the HC isn't very good or the person over seeing the offense isn't very good.
I think the hc is bad , but the an is worse. Romo has his best season in this offense in 07. He was great In it because he was a borderline great qb.

Little Jr

Reaction score
I think the hc is bad , but the an is worse. Romo has his best season in this offense in 07. He was great In it because he was a borderline great qb.
Actually his best season was in 14 but either way, he had a good /great OL, a true #1 wr, a great TE, a good/ above avg #2 wr, a good RB and great running game in 14 and a good running game in 07. If you're trying to debate Romo was better than Dak, you're not going to get an argument out of me. This passing scheme and overall offense has to have all of the above it just doesnt work well. It's been proven over the 12 years JG has been here.

KingRah

Reaction score
Actually his best season was in 14 but either way, he had a good /great OL, a true #1 wr, a great TE, a good/ above avg #2 wr, a good RB and great running game in 14 and a good running game in 07. If you're trying to debate Romo was better than Dak, you're not going to get an argument out of me. This passing scheme and overall offense has to have all of the above it just doesnt work well. It's been proven over the 12 years JG has been here.
His highest td season was 07. The team scored more points and was more explosive in 07. Plus, romo was more athletic then. His best was 07

KingRah

Reaction score
His highest td season was 07. The team scored more points and was more explosive in 07. Plus, romo was more athletic then. His best was 07
He had the most tds of his career and the second most yards. Tds matter. You can’t win without scoring. Plus, he averaged more yards per game in 07 than 14.

KingRah

Reaction score
19 INT's is a ton.
But that our best offense under Garrett. He w
Could score with anyone. We also didn’t have a 1000 yard rusher. It was all romo. That’s why it’s his best season.

KingRah

Reaction score
Could score with anyone. We also didn’t have a 1000 yard rusher. It was all romo. That’s why it’s his best season.
I’d take 37 tds and 19 into over 23 tds 4 ints.

Little Jr

Reaction score
Meh, tomatoes tumotoes lol his highest int was in 07 tied with 2012. His best qbr, which correlates more to winning than yds and tds, was in 2014, his highest completion % was also in 2014. His best FF year was in 07. Like I said, either way, my point still stands. It isn't a Romo/Dak debate.

KingRah

Reaction score
Meh, tomatoes tumotoes lol his highest int was in 07 tied with 2012. His best qbr, which correlates more to winning than yds and tds, was in 2014, his highest completion % was also in 2014. His best FF year was in 07. Like I said, either way, my point still stands. It isn't a Romo/Dak debate.
With a 1800 yard rusher. The season where HE played the best, not had the best numbers because of help, was 07. That’s the best romo I’ve ever seen.

kskboys

Reaction score
Too one dimensional for me, which was exposed in the playoffs.

Little Jr

Reaction score
With a 1800 yard rusher. The season where HE played the best, not had the best numbers because of help, was 07. That’s the best romo I’ve ever seen.
Not the best numbers? You brought up numbers, not me. Lol you brought up tds and yds as reasons why that was his best year. Those are numbers. If you take those 2 numbers out, which you brought up, then you have nothing left to argue with about 07. Any time a qb has a career year in ints, It's hard for me to say, it's the best "player x" I have ever seen . But once again , this isn't about Romo vs Dak or what year was he the best. I loved Romo and defended him for 10 years, he's better than Dak. Lol my point was about JG and his offense. If you ever want to debate the Dak sucks or doesn't suck we can do that in another thread, there is always plenty of them. Lol

KingRah

Reaction score
Not the best numbers? You brought up numbers, not me. Lol you brought up tds and yds as reasons why that was his best year. Those are numbers. If you take those 2 numbers out, which you brought up, then you have nothing left to argue with about 07. Any time a qb has a career year in ints, It's hard for me to say, it's the best "player x" I have ever seen . But once again , this isn't about Romo vs Dak or what year was he the best. I loved Romo and defended him for 10 years, he's better than Dak. Lol my point was about JG and his offense. If you ever want to debate the Dak sucks or doesn't suck we can do that in another thread, there is always plenty of them. Lol
Which years did he have the most help of his career? He had his best line and running game in 14. He had dez in his prime. He had Witten in probably the last year of his prime. He had a good but not great live in 07. He had t o slightly past his prime. He had a prime Witten. His backs were ok in 07, so to get this numbers was very impressive. Also, look at the feel of that team. It felt like they could put up 35 every week. In 14, it felt like they could put up 27 every week.

Little Jr

Reaction score
Which years did he have the most help of his career? He had his best line and running game in 14. He had dez in his prime. He had Witten in probably the last year of his prime. He had a good but not great live in 07. He had t o slightly past his prime. He had a prime Witten. His backs were ok in 07, so to get this numbers was very impressive. Also, look at the feel of that team. It felt like they could put up 35 every week. In 14, it felt like they could put up 27 every week.
Help or not 14 was his best year. At no time can a qb throw a career leading 19 ints and it's his best year. Best FF year? Sure. His most fun year to watch? Possibly, depending on what someone considers fun. Like I said tomatoes tumatoes lol both years he had a dominant #1wr, good number #2, a great TE, good ol and even in 07 he had middle of pack running game. We also had a middle of the pack in attempts per game. We just didn't run much that year. But had a top 7 in rushing yds per attempt so we ran it well when we actually ran it. Romo had more help in 2014 but for some reason before 2014 people act like it was all Romo from 07-13. Lol 07-09 he had help . 2010-13 not a lot at all. I've said many times in the past 2 years, I defended him for 10 years with very little help form other's. Most of the time I defended him was against other cowboy fans trashing him. But some how since he has retired he has became a freaking legend in some fans minds. Lol

KingRah

Reaction score
Help or not 14 was his best year. At no time can a qb throw a career leading 19 ints and it's his best year. Best FF year? Sure. His most fun year to watch? Possibly, depending on what someone considers fun. Like I said tomatoes tumatoes lol both years he had a dominant #1wr, good number #2, a great TE, good ol and even in 07 he had middle of pack running game. We also had a middle of the pack in attempts per game. We just didn't run much that year. But had a top 7 in rushing yds per attempt so we ran it well when we actually ran it. Romo had more help in 2014 but for some reason before 2014 people act like it was all Romo from 07-13. Lol 07-09 he had help . 2010-13 not a lot at all. I've said many times in the past 2 years, I defended him for 10 years with very little help form other's. Most of the time I defended him was against other cowboy fans trashing him. But some how since he has retired he has became a freaking legend in some fans minds. Lol
Ok Kanye.?this conversation is going no where. There’s no reaching you. I hope the line and run game improve this year and cooper plays like a all pro. Good night.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
Within a week the Cowboys:
- Traded for Amari Cooper
(NFL TEAMS ARE TRADING WRs FOR 3RD AND 4TH ROUND PICKS )

- Fired Paul Alexander, Promoted Marc Colombo
(COLOMBO WAS HERE , WHAT CAN ACTUALLY CHANGE ? )

- Brought back Hudson Houck
( IS HE 90 YEARS OLD ? )

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Part of learning from your mistakes is not making them again.

If next off-season is more complacency and excuses, nothing really changed.

KingRah

Reaction score
Part of learning from your mistakes is not making them again.

If next off-season is more complacency and excuses, nothing really changed.
True. It’s like the jags watching Bortles for 4 years and still not replacing him. Some people are stubbornly stupid.

It’s ok to be wrong sometimes as long as you realize it and correct it in a timely fashion.