Thank You Patriots!

1972COWBOY

Reaction score

Although I routed for the rams, I hedged my bet by choosing the Patriots for the tank camo reward :) I decided tto put it on the Japanese Tier 5 Heavy.

So there was a silver Lining in the Patriots win.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Hey Bro! What 'game' are you playing that awarded you a "Patriot" tank of Sons of Nippon manufacture?,,,ya know,a side-bar ( of front loaded initially insightful preamble-0- info) ,,, would prolly of generated greater enthusiastically replied to responses,,, I think I've downloaded that "world of tanks" game on 3or 4 different phones,,,( a couple I recall,I'd even dropped $20 bucks on to immediately upgrade my combat irono_O)

1972COWBOY

Reaction score
Hey Bro! What 'game' are you playing that awarded you a "Patriot" tank of Sons of Nippon manufacture?,,,ya know,a side-bar ( of front loaded initially insightful preamble-0- info) ,,, would prolly of generated greater enthusiastically replied to responses,,, I think I've downloaded that "world of tanks" game on 3or 4 different phones,,,( a couple I recall,I'd even dropped $20 bucks on to immediately upgrade my combat irono_O)

Its World of Tanks PC. Youre on blitz if by phone app. They awarded us the skin or camo. You have to grind the tank but with such Op derp gun it was a fun grind.