Thank you Roger Goodell for target on every players back now

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
Where is tough Jerry going after Roger Goodell? or was it just a talk

DcFootball4

Reaction score
So tired of this league. I'm just tired of it. I want men to go play football while I watch and cheer for my team. It's become an overcomplicated mess and 95% of what I hear about the nfl doesn't have a damn thing to do with playing ball.

**** that noise
America now is about making sure everybody is alright, god forbid some guy gets his feelings hurt... oh wait I said a guy and I said god... those are other big issues, I can’t say guy or god! We need to make sure now everyone is included. We can’t have men, playing a mans sport anymore! Everyone needs to be able to play football!

8FOR!3

Reaction score
If Foster doesn’t get any kind of discipline from RG I will be livid. Not saying I think Foster deserves it but the precedent he set with Zeke.

If RG turns a blind eye I’m done with the NFL and it proves he was only trying to screw the Cowboys.

I think it's a little different just because Foster's ex gf came out and admitted that it was all fabricated. Zeke's ex gf never did this as far as I know. As a fellow Cowboys fan I understand the frustrations because I view Zeke just as innocent as Foster, at least in the eyes of the law. However the situation itself is different in some ways.

zerofill

Reaction score
America now is about making sure everybody is alright, god forbid some guy gets his feelings hurt... oh wait I said a guy and I said god... those are other big issues, I can’t say guy or god! We need to make sure now everyone is included. We can’t have men, playing a mans sport anymore! Everyone needs to be able to play football!

It has become a wussy world now... I tell everyone I offend to go to their safe place.

marchetta

Reaction score
Like JJ said, all Roger did was give vindictive women a platform to destroy the careers/reputations of men who don't want them, and silence women who are true victims of abuse who now fear that coming forward will destroy her man's ability to support his family.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
If Foster doesn’t get any kind of discipline from RG I will be livid. Not saying I think Foster deserves it but the precedent he set with Zeke.

If RG turns a blind eye I’m done with the NFL and it proves he was only trying to screw the Cowboys.

Goodell has been screwing the Cowboys since he took the job....

Jerry should have followed through w/ his lawsuit vs the league. The amount of BS that has been levied against us is complete BS and can be proven.

Put it to a jury and let them decide...I'd bet the house a jury finds the NFL guilty of conspiracy.

The salary cap penalty...

Elliot suspension...

The Dez catch

Fining Jerry 2 million for ????? threating to sue the league???

The unprecidented lack of holding calls against our D-line...32 consecutive quarters of no calls. During the Elliott investigation.

The Randy Gregory Saga...The guy has more than paid his suspension...yet this continues to linger...

RoboQB

Reaction score
Goodell has been quoted stating that he fondly remembers running around his house as a child singing
Hail to the Commanders. We were doomed from the start... lol

Pompey-Cowboy

Reaction score

I see where you going with this but two wrongs don't make a right. I'd much rather RG realised his ineptitude, apologised publicly to Zeke and didn't ever make the same horrible mistake again.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Man,I used to really like psycho ho's,,,Too!:rolleyes:

*o_O*

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
I said it all along: By punishing Elliott Goodell has invited vindictive, jilted lovers of athletes to use accusations of abuse to damage/ruin careers.

Maybe Elliott hit her, maybe he didn't, but the ONLY thing we ever had definitive proof of was that she fabricated at least some of the claims.
Everyone please read this again. Spot on@TWOK11

wrongway

Reaction score
so now we have both David Irving and Reuben Foster being victimized by women thanks to the Zeke case an the way the league handled it.

Is anyone surprised?

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...friend-domestic-violence-claim-a-money-scheme

Elissa Ennis, the ex-girlfriend of San Francisco 49ers linebacker Reuben Foster, took the stand Thursday and admitted she lied to police and fabricated domestic violence claims.

"I wanted to sue Reuben. It was a money scheme. It was all about money. I wanted to get him," Ennis testified under oath, per David Lombardi of The Athletic.

Ennis said she became enraged after Foster tried to break up with her and made up the claims in an attempt to extort him.

"I was threatening Reuben that I was going to f--k up his career," Ennis said.

She also testified she flagged down a passerby to call 911 on Foster after considering whether to falsify charges following a verbal altercation.

"I told him I’m about to f--k yo s--t up, make sure you don’t have a job tomorrow..." Ennis said. "I really wanted to kill him. I was so hurt."

Ennis originally told police Foster punched her 10 times, dragged her down a flight of stairs, threw her phone, physically forced her outside and then spit on her. The 49ers linebacker was arrested on felony domestic violence and weapons charges in February. He was officially charged in April despite Ennis recanting her story later that month.

The Santa Clara District Attorney's office pushed back Foster's formal arraignment after Ennis came forward last month by publicly admitting her story was a lie.

The 49ers said they will release Foster if the allegations prove true. He could still be subject to an investigation by the NFL, as the league does not state a player must be formally charged or convicted with a violent crime to violate the personal conduct policy.
No one with have a brain is surprised.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Right. Like when a comedian tells jokes about a public figure like Sara Huckabee and the snowflakes are offended and outraged.

RoboQB

Reaction score
It's no shock how things are turning out. We all knew this was coming. It's only the beginning of a line of
hoes out to ruin these not very smart young men.

Jerry tried to warn the owners about Goodell. They ignored him, even threatened him, and extended the clown anyway.
Hopefully, somehow, the league can survive this five year run it's commissioner now has to ruin it.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Goodell has been screwing the Cowboys since he took the job....

Jerry should have followed through w/ his lawsuit vs the league. The amount of BS that has been levied against us is complete BS and can be proven.

Put it to a jury and let them decide...I'd bet the house a jury finds the NFL guilty of conspiracy.

The salary cap penalty...

Elliot suspension...

The Dez catch

Fining Jerry 2 million for ????? threating to sue the league???

The unprecidented lack of holding calls against our D-line...32 consecutive quarters of no calls. During the Elliott investigation.

The Randy Gregory Saga...The guy has more than paid his suspension...yet this continues to linger...
Lol. Where is this jury located? If it’s New York we would have to first pray for a judge not tied to the current CBA

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Lol. Where is this jury located? If it’s New York we would have to first pray for a judge not tied to the current CBA
Ya, that was a FEDERAL case #21 got pounded up the coolio with,huh?o_O

BrassCowboy

Reaction score
It needs to be the policy that if a person is found guilty in the court of law, then discipline can be made, but if anything else (including "victim" dropping charges or whatever) then NFL should stay away from it. Period. No crime should be above our system of Justice.