Thank you Roger Goodell for target on every players back now

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
so now we have both David Irving and Reuben Foster being victimized by women thanks to the Zeke case an the way the league handled it.

Is anyone surprised?

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...friend-domestic-violence-claim-a-money-scheme

Elissa Ennis, the ex-girlfriend of San Francisco 49ers linebacker Reuben Foster, took the stand Thursday and admitted she lied to police and fabricated domestic violence claims.

"I wanted to sue Reuben. It was a money scheme. It was all about money. I wanted to get him," Ennis testified under oath, per David Lombardi of The Athletic.

Ennis said she became enraged after Foster tried to break up with her and made up the claims in an attempt to extort him.

"I was threatening Reuben that I was going to f--k up his career," Ennis said.

She also testified she flagged down a passerby to call 911 on Foster after considering whether to falsify charges following a verbal altercation.

"I told him I’m about to f--k yo s--t up, make sure you don’t have a job tomorrow..." Ennis said. "I really wanted to kill him. I was so hurt."

Ennis originally told police Foster punched her 10 times, dragged her down a flight of stairs, threw her phone, physically forced her outside and then spit on her. The 49ers linebacker was arrested on felony domestic violence and weapons charges in February. He was officially charged in April despite Ennis recanting her story later that month.

The Santa Clara District Attorney's office pushed back Foster's formal arraignment after Ennis came forward last month by publicly admitting her story was a lie.

The 49ers said they will release Foster if the allegations prove true. He could still be subject to an investigation by the NFL, as the league does not state a player must be formally charged or convicted with a violent crime to violate the personal conduct policy.
Thank you for not accepting.
Goodell is agenda driven, and to be honest, this is hard because I saw Jerry actually bow.
I know Jerry got punched in the nuts, but Jerry bowed to the king.
I cant forgive that, ever.

ghst187

Reaction score
We said this back when Zeke got falsely accused...opened a fan of worms.
I said at the time Jerry should've hired some gal like a Stormy Daniels to hang out with Goodell and then make up some charges. Maybe the NFLPA should pool some money for the op.

Shinaoi

Reaction score
Not only is she crazy, I’m surprised she just admitted to all that.

Longboysfan

hipfake08
Reaction score
The power Goodell has regarding these types of issues is asinine, the CBA needs to be renegotiated to only allow someone to be fined/suspended in these types of matters only if they're charged and found guilty in court of law. No more Goodell kangaroo courts just because he says so, NFL players lives shouldn't be allowed to be ****ed with in these kinds of manners just cause. This kind of stuff can ruin someones life and if we're gonna ruin someones life we better make sure its 100% proven fact that they did whatever is alleged. There's a reason people are innocent until proven guilty.

Yes. But this will lead to a strike by the players because Roger does not get his way.

Longboysfan

hipfake08
Reaction score
Thank you Roger the Clown for being so fireable. Let's get-r-done, owners.

Interesting thing.

If anyone who watched the NFL Draft - the leagues premier event off season.

When clowney came out on the stage the first time 4 minutes of solid booing. You could not hear anything clowney was saying.

Then every time clowney came out to announce a pick more booing.

Don't the owners get it.

conner01

Reaction score
It needs to be the policy that if a person is found guilty in the court of law, then discipline can be made, but if anything else (including "victim" dropping charges or whatever) then NFL should stay away from it. Period. No crime should be above our system of Justice.
That’s the real key. A fact based system with due process
Police should also prosecute false allegations and you would have less of them
The nfl shouldn’t be involved in allegations till law enforcement does their investigation
All that said I wonder if she faced prosecution for a false report would she be changing her story now?
How often in these cases are they actually true but victim gets bought off?

Sydla

Reaction score
so now we have both David Irving and Reuben Foster being victimized by women thanks to the Zeke case an the way the league handled it.

Is anyone surprised?

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...friend-domestic-violence-claim-a-money-scheme

Elissa Ennis, the ex-girlfriend of San Francisco 49ers linebacker Reuben Foster, took the stand Thursday and admitted she lied to police and fabricated domestic violence claims.

"I wanted to sue Reuben. It was a money scheme. It was all about money. I wanted to get him," Ennis testified under oath, per David Lombardi of The Athletic.

Ennis said she became enraged after Foster tried to break up with her and made up the claims in an attempt to extort him.

She also testified she flagged down a passerby to call 911 on Foster after considering whether to falsify charges following a verbal altercation.

"I told him I’m about to f--k yo s--t up, make sure you don’t have a job tomorrow..." Ennis said. "I really wanted to kill him. I was so hurt."

Ennis originally told police Foster punched her 10 times, dragged her down a flight of stairs, threw her phone, physically forced her outside and then spit on her. The 49ers linebacker was arrested on felony domestic violence and weapons charges in February. He was officially charged in April despite Ennis recanting her story later that month.

The Santa Clara District Attorney's office pushed back Foster's formal arraignment after Ennis came forward last month by publicly admitting her story was a lie.

The 49ers said they will release Foster if the allegations prove true. He could still be subject to an investigation by the NFL, as the league does not state a player must be formally charged or convicted with a violent crime to violate the personal conduct policy.

As awful as this sounds and I am not trying to make light of any situation, but I wish the NFL had punished Foster BEFORE this woman recanted her story. That would have blown the top off Goodell and been a PR nightmare for the league.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Interesting thing.

If anyone who watched the NFL Draft - the leagues premier event off season.

When clowney came out on the stage the first time 4 minutes of solid booing. You could not hear anything clowney was saying.

Then every time clowney came out to announce a pick more booing.

Don't the owners get it.
The booing is vindication for the owners to keep backing Goodell. Sure, they hear the booing and see the angry faces of the draft crowd. They also see the number of spectators AT the draft ALL three days DESPITE how 'outraged' fans of the league feel about Goodell.

...and it keeps happening every single year during the draft. It is exactly why some observers like myself have suggested draft participants do something other than boo Goodell--like stand up in unison and turn their backs whenever Goodell's on stage. Or get up out of their seats and start leaving whenever the commissioner appears.

There are some good alternatives draftniks could use in sending messages that could get the owners to second guess their support for Goodell. Alternatives are ignored though and people continue doing what makes them feel good inside, booing, while Goodell and the owners just laugh at the nonsense.

northerncowboynation

Reaction score

Is anyone surprised?

Any man who puts himself in a position to be "victimized by a woman" is a what? Idiot, buffoon, thinking with his wiily... insert word here. Remember, Davey was the one who started this BS with a post of him and his GF in a threesome. That's hardly being a "victim" it's called being stupid and not using ones brain instead of the willy. Yeah I was that way ONCE but you get wiser with age and think with the grey matter not the purple

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Over half of the owners want to keep Goodell. Hell, he was just approved a pay increase.
Actually it requires a 75% approval.

Roger is doing a great job thru perhaps the most turmoil era in NFL history. He’s not only promoting the Shield increasing to record levels but defending off some of the greatest attacks and litigation the league has ever seen protecting the billions invested.

We’re no doubt witnessing a Hall of Fame commissioner.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Any man who puts himself in a position to be "victimized by a woman" is a what? Idiot, buffoon, thinking with his wiily... insert word here. Remember, Davey was the one who started this BS with a post of him and his GF in a threesome. That's hardly being a "victim" it's called being stupid and not using ones brain instead of the willy. Yeah I was that way ONCE but you get wiser with age and think with the grey matter not the purple
I have some sympathy for these players but it’s such a minimal percentage that seem to place themselves in such circumstances.

In today’s social media atmosphere I’d suggest players need to live in a bubble to protect themselves at least while they’re in the NFL. It’s not much of a sacrifice for a few years to set yourself and family up financially for the rest of your lives.

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
I have some sympathy for these players but it’s such a minimal percentage that seem to place themselves in such circumstances.

In today’s social media atmosphere I’d suggest players need to live in a bubble to protect themselves at least while they’re in the NFL. It’s not much of a sacrifice for a few years to set yourself and family up financially for the rest of your lives.

Yeah man totally agree. Dirving started this with a twitter thing of he and his GF in a three some for his birthday. Now he wants sympathy? A month or so ago he was shagging two and today he has custody of his daughter. Lucky daughter. Dirving is a dirf. Both men and women should be held accountable for their actions. Neither sound like great roll models for a child

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
This is bigger then the NFL. The NFL is not driving this bus IMO. This is more of a Societal Issue, to me. Either way, whomever commented on the fact that a lot of people saw this coming from a really long way away, that is on point. A lot of fans saw this coming way before the Zeke issue ever happened. This goes back to how the Greg Hardy thing was handled, and perhaps beyond.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
This is bigger then the NFL. The NFL is not driving this bus IMO. This is more of a Societal Issue, to me. Either way, whomever commented on the fact that a lot of people saw this coming from a really long way away, that is on point. A lot of fans saw this coming way before the Zeke issue ever happened. This goes back to how the Greg Hardy thing was handled, and perhaps beyond.
Further. Like when Goodell tried hard to not punish Ray Rice appropriately and sweep a knockout punch under the rug, but was caught.

Although, the Giants kicker happened after all of this. I find it hard to believe he tried to hardly punish him.

The inconsistency raises questions.

Creeper

Reaction score
This was a problem before Zeke was accused. In fact, Zeke was accused for the same reason as Foster. An ex-girlfriend wanted to mess up his life because he dumped her. Now Goodell has a problem. He either suspends every player based on accusations alone or he looks like he was biased in the Ezekial Elliott decision.

Foster will not be suspended and Goodell will argue that in the Elliott case there were pictures - never mind that a medical examiner said that the bruises pictured had to be older than the accuser claimed or that Zeke's accuser lied about other aspects of her allegations. Irving is going to be suspended. I will guarantee it. Goodell has a grudge against Jerry that dates back a long way. Even more important, Goodell is controlled by the Mara family and he will do what they tell him to do. Remember the salary cap penalty? That came directly from the Giants ownership.

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
I don’t know what these dudes are supposed to do when crazy women come after them. I’ve been there. Goodell really is a puppet to the special interest lobbies that own the NFL and all big business. That means women will always be considered victims when in conflict with men. Identity politics as policy.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Further. Like when Goodell tried hard to not punish Ray Rice appropriately and sweep a knockout punch under the rug, but was caught.

Although, the Giants kicker happened after all of this. I find it hard to believe he tried to hardly punish him.

The inconsistency raises questions.

I think the NFL was a little slow to realize just how big this wave of social justice stuff is. Early on, they tried to treat it the way Sports has treated this stuff since the beginning. When the full realization was finally realized, they jumped to try and correct image but, like usual in situations where you try to over correct, they have gone way to far without really thinking through the ramifications of their actions.

Old story really.