Thank you!

Coakleys Dad

The Re-Birth has begun.
Reaction score
I just got home from work and read those two threads about Gonzalez & Strahan. They were so funny. Hos you were the MVP in them. Thanks for a great ending to my night.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
dargonking999;2326572 said:
Thank you for the thread thanking us for the two threads you thanked.
Thanks for this post thanking him for his thread thanking Hostile for thanking the other threads

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
BigDFan5;2326587 said:
Thanks for this post thanking him for his thread thanking Hostile for thanking the other threads

Thank you for thanking me for thanking him for his thread thanking hostile for thanking the other threads

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
dargonking999;2326589 said:
Thank you for thanking me for thanking him for his thread thanking hostile for thanking the other threads

thank you for thanking me for thanking you for thanking him for thanking Hostile for thanking the other threads

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
BigDFan5;2326633 said:
thank you for thanking me for thanking you for thanking him for thanking Hostile for thanking the other threads

BigDFan, did you see the Red River Shootout??

It was a GREAT game, it's just sad that both teams can't win.

Good luck on the rest of your season (just don't have a better record than us :D)

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
DragonCowboy;2326637 said:
BigDFan, did you see the Red River Shootout??

It was a GREAT game, it's just sad that both teams can't win.

Good luck on the rest of your season (just don't have a better record than us :D)

I listened on the radio, I was so PO'ed at the way we just went flat in the 4th Texas played a great game, We will still win the Big 12 title ;)

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
BigDFan5;2326694 said:
I listened on the radio, I was so PO'ed at the way we just went flat in the 4th Texas played a great game, We will still win the Big 12 title ;)

Haha we'll see about that.

My dad visited, and he was in my dorm room screaming at the guy who ran into the punter...I think he's still complaining about it.