Thanks for allowing me to join!

CelticPunk

Reaction score
Hello, I love talking Cowboys and have enjoyed reading posts here for a long time. I'm a 4th generation Cowboys fan and I'm proud to say my son is a fan as well.

We live on the east coast and I have not been able to take my son to a home game yet, but that's on our list. We're shooting for 2019!

Anyway, thanks so much for allowing me to join. Go Cowboys!

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
You don't have to reply and if you do I'd be non-specific. I live in SC part of the year. Where are you living and/or from?

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Haha, I hear you. But, I get it. I'm glad it takes a little time to be accepted here.
Who let CelticPunk in? ******, I take one day off and look what happens? I told y'all when you decided to put in the pet door because some of you are too lazy and get up to answer the door, this would happen and now it's too late, he's already in and among us!!!!

Welcome, just messin' witya, c'mon in and sit a spell and let's see whatchya got to trade. I've got some petrified pork chop bones, a Casio calculator and an autographed copy of Lewis Grizzard's "Elvis is Dead and I'm not Feeling So Good Myself". Gotta warn ya, CP, I'm a razor sharp trader.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Who let CelticPunk in? ******, I take one day off and look what happens? I told y'all when you decided to put in the pet door because some of you are too lazy and get up to answer the door, this would happen and now it's too late, he's already in and among us!!!!

Welcome, just messin' witya, c'mon in and sit a spell and let's see whatchya got to trade. I've got some petrified pork chop bones, a Casio calculator and an autographed copy of Lewis Grizzard's "Elvis is Dead and I'm not Feeling So Good Myself". Gotta warn ya, CP, I'm a razor sharp trader.
Razor sharp thief you mean! So you're the one who took my Casio calculator!!!

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Hello, I love talking Cowboys and have enjoyed reading posts here for a long time. I'm a 4th generation Cowboys fan and I'm proud to say my son is a fan as well.

We live on the east coast and I have not been able to take my son to a home game yet, but that's on our list. We're shooting for 2019!

Howdy and:welcome:

cwbyfn88

Reaction score

Welcome! I too live on the east coast and have yet to go to a home game. Wanted to shoot out this year but finances won't allow it. I too am shooting for 2019. Hope they don't raise ticket prices.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Welcome! I too live on the east coast and have yet to go to a home game. Wanted to shoot out this year but finances won't allow it. I too am shooting for 2019. Hope they don't raise ticket prices.
Write Jerry a letter. I'm sure he'll be more than accommodating