Thanks for having me

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Greetings from England. Thanks for letting me join this great forum.

Jimbo.
You must meet Londonboy, aka Londy, and Doctor Chicken, fellow Brits. There are a few "invaders" from the Mother Country and I just hope you are not as sensitive about losing the war as they are. I'm mean, c'mon, wearing little red tuxedo jackets, beating on drums and marching in a straight line with the likes of our colonial ragtag rabble hiding in the bushes?

So, I must ask you this, which of the 4 actors that have just recently portrayed one of the true legends in history and man so special they created a special ring gauge cigar just for him and named it the Churchill has best captured the man? Albert Finney, Brendan Gleeson, Brian Cox or Gary Oldman. I think all 4 did an excellent job of portraying the real life man, a daunting task indeed.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I thought we decided 'no' for Jimbo. Or am I not remembering it right?
I thought it was conditional that he get in Doctor Chicken's face and tell him what a tool Ed Sheeran is and that Muse sucks.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You're probably thinking about that dude 'Dildo.' We didn't let that guy in though just because we all thought he looked like a total ****.
That, and his constant bragging about not needing a raincoat.

Xelda

Reaction score
Welcome Jimbo, looks like the natives are restless, irritable and all together unseemly today. Cowboy fans from all over are always welcome, even these heathens.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Welcome Jimbo, looks like the natives are restless, irritable and all together unseemly today. Cowboy fans from all over are always welcome, even these heathens.
Begging you pardon, I have always attempted to elevate heathenry to it's highest level. And we're not sure of Jimbo yet, he might be a good heathen candidate.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Begging you pardon, I have always attempted to elevate heathenry to it's highest level. And we're not sure of Jimbo yet, he might be a good heathen candidate.
I think it's a given that he's a heathen, and likely a hedonist as well....Just look at the number attached to his name. The only way that would be any dirtier is if it was Jumbo69.

Xelda

Reaction score
Coach, you've got to let them post more than once before you begin the heathen recruiting. Especially if they're Cowboy fans. Besides, he looks like he's related to ksk.

Xelda

Reaction score
I think relatives will eventually drive you crazy. Especially if you work with them, which I do.