That time Dak & Andy went head to head in Accuracy Competition

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
lol. Make sure you show up (when Dak continues to be our franchise starting QB) and admit you were wrong.
I want to see the tie-braker video.

You know the one where Dak hit his mother with his cereal bowl.

And where Dalton pulled down his pants and wizzed in the rose garden from 6 ft away.

That aught to prove who is better.

You guys are freaking nuts..you know it?

Cabin fever..

Next we will have video of a cookie bake off from 1995.

Seriously.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I want to see the tie-braker video.

You know the one where Dak hit his mother with his cereal bowl.

And where Dalton pulled down his pants and wizzed in the rose garden from 6 ft away.

That aught to prove who is better.

You guys are freaking nuts..you know it?

Cabin fever..

Next we will have video of a cookie bake off from 1995.

Seriously.

:laugh:

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
How long ago was that?

Plus, how well did that translate onto the playing field for each player?

o_O

I'll wait for your ignorant response.

:popcorn:
This competition to price anything about accuracy is stupid. I have seen receivers get more points than top QBs in this exercise. It's really pathetic the Dak haters have stooped to this level.

Dalton 16 TDs and 14 picks last year really shows how much accurate he is to Dak..... could you imagine Dak having a season like that

visionary

Reaction score
He has been a barely adequate starter his entire career. He has one year in his entire career completing over 65% of his passed. And has been below 60% two of the last three years.

that may be so but Dalton has always been a very good regular season QB with no post season success. with this offensive firepower and staff I’m betting Dalton goes over 65% and we win 10 games

plasticman

Reaction score
Let's revise this competition next time,shall we?

We'll repeat the competition in training camp and modify it to where they are now being chased by DeMarcus Lawrence.

Still want to put your money on Dalton?

A lot of fans seem to misunderstand the concept of "accuracy". It's not about how close you can hit the target. It's about being in the stadium with 70,000 fans screaming, 11 men on the other side who want to get their hands on you or the ball, It's about the ourtcome of the game, the season, and the career of yourself and your teammates. All this on the line and you have about two and a half seconds to get trhe ball in the hands of your receiver.

In the NFL, that is the definition of "accuracy"

Does anybody remember the Cowboy backup quarterback who could throw something like a 50 yard pass into a basketball hoop?. Does anybody remember how prolific his career was?.........not very.

RoboQB

Reaction score
Cool tidbit here:

The record holder for most points in the NFL QB Challenge
for accuracy is none other than Troy Aikman, who scored 70 of the
84 max. possible in 1995.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score

Some people will post the most asinine internet booyah and think it actually means something. These people are too stupid or don’t watch the games. Obviously. It’s sooo entertaining. Keep it up absolutelynotforlongbrain.

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
I don’t need to watch the video to know Dalton is naturally a more accurate passer than Dak. I assume Dalton not only beat him, but beat him fairly handily.

I always lean on Jerry’s quote about Dak from a few years back calling him a “gamer.” For better or worse.

Dak isn’t the prettiest of passers. I doubt he’s been going to QB school since the earliest of ages like some of these QBs these days. But when the lights are on, he tends to grit it out.

That’s a terrific quality. But there is a significant downside too beneath the surface. We used to hear how Aikman wouldn’t let a pass hit the turf in practice. I’m a big believer in how you practice determines how you play. Perhaps Dak is an exception to that rule, but I have to believe it hinders many of his teammates if they are not able to take part in the kind of practice where a pass doesn’t hit the turf.

ghst187

Reaction score
How long ago was that?

Plus, how well did that translate onto the playing field for each player?

o_O

I'll wait for your ignorant response.

:popcorn:

In real games...Daks INT rate is half what Daltons is...also was there a running element?
Mobility, scrambling and the read option is an important part of the position now for most folks not named Brady or Brees.
Playoff wins competition?

NotForLong

Reaction score
Some people will post the most asinine internet booyah and think it actually means something. These people are too stupid or don’t watch the games. Obviously. It’s sooo entertaining. Keep it up absolutelynotforlongbrain.
What did I imply that it meant?

Just a basic accuracy competition that Dak lost. It is what it is. What are you scared of?

ghst187

Reaction score
I don’t need to watch the video to know Dalton is naturally a more accurate passer than Dak. I assume Dalton not only beat him, but beat him fairly handily.

I always lean on Jerry’s quote about Dak from a few years back calling him a “gamer.” For better or worse.

Dak isn’t the prettiest of passers. I doubt he’s been going to QB school since the earliest of ages like some of these QBs these days. But when the lights are on, he tends to grit it out.

That’s a terrific quality. But there is a significant downside too beneath the surface. We used to hear how Aikman wouldn’t let a pass hit the turf in practice. I’m a big believer in how you practice determines how you play. Perhaps Dak is an exception to that rule, but I have to believe it hinders many of his teammates if they are not able to take part in the kind of practice where a pass doesn’t hit the turf.

having played sports through college I always knew some folks that weren’t good in practice but great in games and vice versa. It’s a real thing. I loved Romo but late in a game on 3rd and 8, I actually trust Dak more to get the first down be it by throw or run and not toss an INT...yep he’s def not the most accurate passer but he gets it done. I’m very anxious to see how he does with a real coaching staff....

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
What did I imply that it meant?

Just a basic accuracy competition that Dak lost. It is what it is. What are you scared of?
Give us a break Nancy. All you do is ***** about how Dak sucks. Stop embarrassing yourself with trying to hide behind your skirt.

NotForLong

Reaction score
Give us a break Nancy. All you do is ***** about how Dak sucks. Stop embarrassing yourself with trying to hide behind your skirt.
Ar you suffering from PTSD or are you still fighting the vietcon...back to reality bro. Dak sucks, but I never implied any thing with that video clip. It speaks gor itself.
#eyetest

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Ar you suffering from PTSD or are you still fighting the vietcon...back to reality bro. Dak sucks, but I never implied any thing with that video clip. It speaks gor itself.
#eyetest
According to Troy, Belicheck and a few other NFL guys Dak doesn’t suck. According to you he does. :lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2: