The 2012 Draft Day Zone is Now Open for Business

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Merry Christmas in April everyone.

Today I ordered you an interior O-Lineman from Stanford for your Christmas in April. I hope the store doesn't screw up the delivery.

j/k

The picks for every team are now contained within the 2012 Draft Day Zone. We welcome you to go ahead and start posting any thoughts you wish there. As the picks are made, the Staff will add them to the thread for the teams. The Cowboys thread will remain a Sticky so it is at the top were we are supposed to be.

Please feel free to add scouting reports to those threads if you have time and access. Nothing is greater than information.

Today the Chat Room is also going to be open for the Draft. That is one of the great experiences of each year. Posters with access to Twitter and other sources often report who the picks are before the TV even tells us.

Great time of year and we look forward to reading all about the players who are coming to the NFL, especially all of the ones coming to the Cowboys.

Have a great day one and all. Go Cowboys.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
Hostile;4526537 said:
Merry Christmas in April everyone.

Today I ordered you an interior O-Lineman from Stanford for your Christmas in April. I hope the store doesn't screw up the delivery.

j/k

The picks for every team are now contained within the 2012 Draft Day Zone. We welcome you to go ahead and start posting any thoughts you wish there. As the picks are made, the Staff will add them to the thread for the teams. The Cowboys thread will remain a Sticky so it is at the top were we are supposed to be.

Please feel free to add scouting reports to those threads if you have time and access. Nothing is greater than information.

Today the Chat Room is also going to be open for the Draft. That is one of the great experiences of each year. Posters with access to Twitter and other sources often report who the picks are before the TV even tells us.

Great time of year and we look forward to reading all about the players who are coming to the NFL, especially all of the ones coming to the Cowboys.

Have a great day one and all. Go Cowboys.

Pretty good delivery screwup!