The Amari Cooper countdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Lol. This always cracks me up. We have OTHER needs. TE, DT, LB, CB, S and now WR. You have ONE first round pick.

Remember Dak before Coop got here? Hurns, Austin and Gallup? We sucked

I agree! I have some issues with Coop but we were better as an offense by a long shot with him because of his route running alone. I'm just thinking out loud what they may be doing. If it's true than I see WR in Rd 1 or 2. But you are dead right, we have needs all over

Carson

Reaction score
I agree! I have some issues with Coop but we were better as an offense by a long shot with him because of his route running alone. I'm just thinking out loud what they may be doing. If it's true than I see WR in Rd 1 or 2. But you are dead right, we have needs all over

Its really is ridiculous man.

You re-sign Cooper and Cobb. Offense is pretty much set. Focus the entire FA and draft on defense.

We now need two receivers on top of the entire defense need revamped

Carson

Reaction score
TIME FOR TALK AND A DEAL WITH COOP IS OVER. We blew it. What more is there to talk about?!!! Ridiculous. I question whether or not this FO really wants to win anymore.

Sit tight @Rayman70

We get to see "Cooper signs mega deal with Eagles or Commanders!" Here shortly

Rayman70

Reaction score
whats the point of keeping Dak if we are in a major overhaul for the next 3 years? Could this be why no deal for Dak?

Rayman70

Reaction score
Jeffrey Lurie says "Hey Amari, how many 0's did you want on that check? Gotcha. Here you go! Welcome to Philadelphia!"
time for talk has come and gone. No way he stays. SCREWED THE POOCH ROYALLY.

Status
Not open for further replies.