The Anti-Cowboys BS in the NY office of the NFL has got out of control

cowboyvic

Reaction score
That tweet mocking Romo is just the latest in a long line of Anti-Cowboys BS coming from that office packed with Giants fans. The Greg Hardy 10 games suspension. we find out one of the people who was part of giving him 10 games is a maxed out Giants fan. and we find out that the punk to sent the tweet mocking Romo the other day is a Giants fan. and we all know the decision to overturn Dez's catch came from take a Guess. NEW YOURK CITY! and we all know it was the owner of the Giants John Mara, who pushed for and got the 10 million dollar cap hit on the cowboys. now we have a week's delay on the Hardy ruling, knowing that it's going to remain at 10 games. but goodell and Henderson are delaying it so the court date to hear it will be pushed back. it's a joke and a disgrace what is going on here. and i am pissed that Jerry just keep,s taking it. it's time to start standing up for his franchise.

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Are we going to have a weekly "The NFL is out to get the Dallas Cowboys" Rant thread?

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
I'm not one for conspiracy theories but it is curious why the ruling on the appeal is taking so long.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That tweet mocking Romo is just the latest in a long line of Anti-Cowboys BS coming from that office packed with Giants fans. The Greg Hardy 10 games suspension. we find out one of the people who was part of giving him 10 games is a maxed out Giants fan. and we find out that the punk to sent the tweet mocking Romo the other day is a Giants fan. and we all know the decision to overturn Dez's catch came from take a Guess. NEW YOURK CITY! and we all know it was the owner of the Giants John Mara, who pushed for and got the 10 million dollar cap hit on the cowboys. now we have a week's delay on the Hardy ruling, knowing that it's going to remain at 10 games. but goodell and Henderson are delaying it so the court date to hear it will be pushed back. it's a joke and a disgrace what is going on here. and i am pissed that Jerry just keep,s taking it. it's time to start standing up for his franchise.

Yes, and it's not just against the Cowboys. The Skins got screwed on the salary cap penalty. The Saints coach was suspended for a full year for bounty gate but Goodell's buddy in New England's HC got no punishment in deflate gate and the QB only got a 4 game suspension and this was not that team's first time cheating.

Last but not least, Eli has not been suspended for looking stupid.

Doc50

Original Fan
Reaction score

JJ is not sitting still on this or any other NFL FO issue. He simply is acting like an adult (gasp), and working through his attorneys.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Are we going to have a weekly "The NFL is out to get the Dallas Cowboys" Rant thread?

Are we? That is the...

norm-cheers.jpg

cowboyvic

Reaction score

If that's what it takes to get the message across. fans like you who pretend nothing is going on here, are part of the problem. this ant-cowboys BS needs to stop. and it needs to stop now!

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If that's what it takes to get the message across. fans like you who pretend nothing is going on here, are part of the problem. this ant-cowboys BS needs to stop. and it needs to stop now!

It's ok...I took my meds today.

cowboyvic

Reaction score
You guys do know every fan base, right or wrong cries that the NFL is out to get them, right?

Every fan base does not have to put up with this kind of BS.. show me where the NY Giants have had this BS pulled on them. SHOW ME! the NFL won't touch John Mara's Giants with a cap hit or anything like this. and you know it.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
Every fan base does not have to put up with this kind of BS.. show me where the NY Giants have had this BS pulled on them. SHOW ME! the NFL won't touch John Mara's Giants with a cap hit or anything like this. and you know it.

I'm not saying we have an invalid argument or any team, including the Giants has a valid argument, just every fan base believes the same thing

BringBackThatOleTimeBoys

Reaction score
Yes, and it's not just against the Cowboys. The Skins got screwed on the salary cap penalty. The Saints coach was suspended for a full year for bounty gate but Goodell's buddy in New England's HC got no punishment in deflate gate and the QB only got a 4 game suspension and this was not that team's first time cheating.

Last but not least, Eli has not been suspended for looking stupid.

Has anyone considered that when Goodell hands downs punishments, it's not consistent and seldom fits the situation?

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
it's a joke and a disgrace what is going on here. and i am pissed that Jerry just keep,s taking it. it's time to start standing up for his franchise.

I think you should call up Goodell and straighten him out.

cowboyvic

Reaction score
I think you should call up Goodell and straighten him out.

I have called the NFL since the BS with Dez catch happen. you should try it. as a guy in another thread said, fanslike you have failed the cowboys. fans like you are part of the problem.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I have called the NFL since the BS with Dez catch happen. you should try it. as a guy in another thread said, fanslike you have failed the cowboys. fans like you are part of the problem.
Three questions.

1. What are the names of the other Dallas Cowboys fan sites where you are behaving as you are doing here?

2. What are the links to those sites?

3. What are the username(s) you are using on each respective site?

Thanks in advance.