The background...

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
Who is your picture in the upper right hand corner of your screen?

I just changed mine to Newman from Aikman. At work, it is Julius Jones.

Mods....there is no Tony Romo....gotta get Tony Romo as an option. If there can be a Petitti option and Cheerleader options, there should be a Romo option.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
LMAO...I've never noticed this option. Seriously, if you haven't looked at the Parcell's backround, do it now. It's friggin hilarious. I'm all over that one.

It'd be cool if you could move him up a bit though...just enough to have the man-boobs hang over the top of the private message box.

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
tomson75;1131007 said:
LMAO...I've never noticed this option. Seriously, if you haven't looked at the Parcell's backround, do it now. It's friggin hilarious. I'm all over that one.

It'd be cool if you could move him up a bit though...just enough to have the man-boobs hang over the top of the private message box.

Yeah, he has that look on his face that he needs to have on gameday when things go bad.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Jimz31;1130951 said:

Mods....there is no Tony Romo....gotta get Tony Romo as an option. If there can be a Petitti option and Cheerleader options, there should be a Romo option.
I keep asking...and asking...and asking...

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We'll be adding several and removing some in the near future. A couple of changes are being considered so it will be just a little longer.

SpaceCowboy

Reaction score
Jimz31;1130951 said:

i have the pix of the 5 trophy's :bow: