The Bears did us no favor but Chiefs will tonight

bottleKids

Reaction score
The Chiefs will tonight! As long as we keep taking care of our business, the next few weeks are going to hopefully line up for us to have a legit shot at 1/2 seed overall.

:grin::grin::flagwave::flagwave:

This feeling positive thing is new to me ... I kind of like it!

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
Wont matter too much as the Cowboys have a rough stretch coming up as well, but the next 5 for Philly is @ KC, Buffalo, SF, @ Dallas, @ Seattle.

A loss for Philly tonight would be a thing of beauty as they would have to turn around on a short week and play a pretty motivated Buffalo team.

Kolemmitt

Reaction score
I was in a bar watching that game, while watching the Cowboys on the big screen.
Ugh. So frustrating!! I can't imagine rooting for the Bears. They had that game wrapped up and then balled up in the proverbial fetal position and gave it away.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
to many fans think the NFL revolves around the Cowboys, but you know, when you have no faith in your team you try to have faith other teams can do you a "favor" whatever the heck that means. do other teams plan for teams doing them a favor, or do they handle their business?

Momanpr100

Reaction score
Remember last year when we beat the Lions and people was saying it's just the Lions. Since that loss the Lions went on a crazy run that lasted through this year, good times lol.

Aven8

Reaction score
The Chiefs will tonight! As long as we keep taking care of our business, the next few weeks are going to hopefully line up for us to have a legit shot at 1/2 seed overall.

:grin::grin::flagwave::flagwave:

This feeling positive thing is new to me ... I kind of like it!
Bears didn’t, but the Rams did.

Cowboysheelsreds058

Reaction score
Bears had the game and my brother and law, had given up that his lions would lose being down 12 with 3 minutes to play. All the bears had to do would be is to pickup a first down to make the lions start burning their TO left. What did those fools do on 3rd and 10, went for a bomb with plenty of time left for the lions. That team is not smart at all.

erod

Reaction score
I hope you're right, but I've got a feeling the Eagles are going to throttle the Chiefs tonight.

Kansas City has looked iffy this year.

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
Even if KC wins tonight, I’m not super hopeful of winning the division. I think we’d need to go 6-1 the rest of the way with the loss being vs an AFC team. Not impossible but unlikely

Sydla

Reaction score
People will say it's too early but reality is if you hold onto any small glimmer that we can take the division, the Eagles have to lose tonight.

If they win, pretty much start focusing on the WC.

wssaustin

Reaction score
Had we defeated the Eagles, we'd be looking for the Bears to do us a favor.

Sydla

Reaction score
I hope you're right, but I've got a feeling the Eagles are going to throttle the Chiefs tonight.

Kansas City has looked iffy this year.
Anything is possible but Philly hasn't really throttled anyone this year save maybe the Bucs. They've played a lot of close games with bad teams. They absolutely can win tonight but if they throttle KC on the road, that would be a first for them this year.

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
Even if KC wins tonight, I’m not super hopeful of winning the division. I think we’d need to go 6-1 the rest of the way with the loss being vs an AFC team. Not impossible but unlikely
Philly would have to collapse.

Zooming out, it would be 9-1 to win the division. It's not impossible, but pretty unrealistic.

Sydla

Reaction score
Philly would have to collapse.

Zooming out, it would be 9-1 to win the division. It's not impossible, but pretty unrealistic.
Yep. In all honesty, we would likely need the Eagles to lose the next four (Chiefs, Bills, 49ers, us - or lose three of these and then drop a crazy game somewhere else like the Giants) to have any glimmer of hope and even then, it would require us basically winning out or losing just one more game which seems unlikely.

Amazing how much damage that Cards loss has on the standings for us. If we had won that game, we'd be in pretty decent shape.