The best DT ever and the best CB in the league can't get it done

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
Donald was playing hurt and Ramsey was hardly targeted. Give the Packers credit. They're pretty damn good.

morasp

Reaction score
The Rams really depend on Donald to make it go and him not being 100% had a huge impact on their defense. Kind of reminds me of our OL this year with Smith, Collins, and Martin out.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Yeah Aaron Donald ain't overhyped. You're going too far now. You can say that about Ramsey but Aaron Donald is the most dominant linemen of our time right now. If the Cowboys had him we'd be in the playoffs every year.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Dak isn't as good as Goff? Lolol..stop watching football. You haven't a clue what you are watched
He must forgot what year it is....nobody no longer argues Wentz or Goff is better than Dak...that was a 2 years ago stance lol.

Reactions: JBS

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
So a thread having nothing to do with Dak has yet another member posting about Dak as some sort of delusional way of trying to defend Dak in a thread having nothing to do with Dak. Do you even begin to see the insanity behind your post?
I don't get how y'all don' see what that poster is doing lol..he does it everyday......

JBS

Reaction score
He must forgot what year it is....nobody no longer argues Wentz or Goff is better than Dak...that was a 2 years ago stance lol.
That's an incredibly ignorant take. It's as bad as it gets.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
So a thread having nothing to do with Dak has yet another member posting about Dak as some sort of delusional way of trying to defend Dak in a thread having nothing to do with Dak. Do you even begin to see the insanity behind your post?
Do you see the insanity of you coming here every day bashing Dak when he’s going to be the QB for a long long time?

cern

Reaction score
Do you see the redundancy in yours??

wecasa

Reaction score
Torn rib cartilage. Look it up. The symptoms. Good grief if you can put on pads and walk to the field with that injury I applaud you. Aaron Donald should have hung it up. He gave it a go and didn't do much. That dude deserves a little "respect on his name".

Sydla

Reaction score
I am still trying to figure out what the point of the OP? Are you saying we shouldn't get good players at DT and CB?

Aven8

Reaction score
Pack were 13-3, Rogers an MVP, and they were coming off a bye in quite good health. They even had fans (remember them?) at home.

Goff and Kupp and Donald...and others hurt on Rams side.

Speaking of Kupp, that dude is always hurt it seems.

DFWJC

Reaction score
I remember when we had fans on here heeeehawing that Rodgers was done.............like four years ago.
No doubt that he had the best season of any QB this year.
1st team All Pro was deserved
MVP will be too

If the two best—he and Mahomes—meet in the in SB, it would be special.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Do you see the insanity of you coming here every day bashing Dak when he’s going to be the QB for a long long time?

...and if Dak is the QB then it will be many more years of average, non-playoff football for supporters like yourself.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
I think Donald is a great player, but he is seriously overhyped.

Ramsey has been good, but for costing the Rams a 1st rounder (not sure if anything else was part of that deal) and a massive contract extension, he just isn't worth it.

Rams defense got carved up by Rogers today.

Can't stand Rogers but was glad to see the Rams lose haha

I don't see how the Rams can get any better next year.

Edit: 2 1st round picks lol

Sorry Donald is far from overhyped. He literally is one of maybe 2-3 D guys in league who could be up for overall MVP in the league year in and year out. He forces teams to double and triple team him and he still makes plays. He was “out” for the game and still tried playing with a hurt rib. This is just a horrible take

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
I’m getting tired of people proclaiming Donald as the greatest DT of all time. He isn’t. Is he a fantastic player? Yes. Is he the best DT in quite some time? Yes. But of all time? The likes of Joe Greene, Bob Lily, Randy White, Merlin Olsen, Warren Sapp, and a few others might have something to say about that.