The Best/Most Gorgeous Car Ever Produced

SlammedZero

Reaction score
What is the best looking car ever made in your eyes?

Mine is hands down a Ferrari F40. Just a beautiful car with a timeless design. Here is a car that is right around 30 years old and, in my opinion, is still one of the best looking cars ever made. It is no slouch in terms of performance either. It did 0-60 in 4.2 with a mid-engine twin turbo V8 putting out 471 hp. While not incredibly impressive by today's standards, that was quick in the late 80s. It was designed to celebrate Ferrari's 40th anniversary and was the last Ferrari personally approved by Enzo Ferrari.

This car will never be attainable for me, but like a teenager with a poster on his wall, I will continue to admire.

Oh, and white is the best color. ;)

IMG_0335.jpg

c8e195af68b997c43420cd5707c6dcc8.jpg

5ac9482e9459bda272d489cfc8fe1bd0.jpg

Pop-up headlights! Come on, who doesn't love pop-up headlight? haha
f40-1.jpg

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I957 Chevy Bel Air with 283 and trip deuces with a glass pack, lavender with a white top and white rolled and pleated leather interior with a lavender interior light. Why? Because that was my first car. Can't write what my crew called it here but I was voted "guy I'd like to double date with the most".

She was a real sweet machine, driven by an idiot. That beauty spent as much time in our backyard, right outside my window, as she did on the street. After a high speed chase through my neighborhood one night and me playing the part of the Bandit and thinking I was too cool and thinking I had eluded the police, the Chief showed up at our door the next morning, he was a long time friend of my Dad's. The choice was they were going to charge me with reckless driving and resisting arrest or my Dad could keep me from the car permanently. My Dad was a really funny guy and I was standing there next to him, he looked at me and at the Chief and asked "why not both"? I wasn't entirely sure he was joking but the car was sold the next week.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I was awfully close to buying a1968 Oldsmobile Toronado at one time,,,and on another occasion ,clad with a checkbook, a 1985 V-12 Jaguar,,,fortunately my seasoned reasonability regained self control ,,,both timeso_O

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I957 Chevy Bel Air with 283 and trip deuces with a glass pack, lavender with a white top and white rolled and pleated leather interior with a lavender interior light. Why? Because that was my first car. Can't write what my crew called it here but I was voted "guy I'd like to double date with the most".

She was a real sweet machine, driven by an idiot. That beauty spent as much time in our backyard, right outside my window, as she did on the street. After a high speed chase through my neighborhood one night and me playing the part of the Bandit and thinking I was too cool and thinking I had eluded the police, the Chief showed up at our door the next morning, he was a long time friend of my Dad's. The choice was they were going to charge me with reckless driving and resisting arrest or my Dad could keep me from the car permanently. My Dad was a really funny guy and I was standing there next to him, he looked at me and at the Chief and asked "why not both"? I wasn't entirely sure he was joking but the car was sold the next week.
That sucks, CC. Hey, if ya want, for a really hefty price I could paint another one like this, but change the colors this time.
W1clqZnl.jpg

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
What is the best looking car ever made in your eyes?

Mine is hands down a Ferrari F40. Just a beautiful car with a timeless design. Here is a car that is right around 30 years old and, in my opinion, is still one of the best looking cars ever made. It is no slouch in terms of performance either. It did 0-60 in 4.2 with a mid-engine twin turbo V8 putting out 471 hp. While not incredibly impressive by today's standards, that was quick in the late 80s. It was designed to celebrate Ferrari's 40th anniversary and was the last Ferrari personally approved by Enzo Ferrari.

This car will never be attainable for me, but like a teenager with a poster on his wall, I will continue to admire.

Oh, and white is the best color. ;)

IMG_0335.jpg

c8e195af68b997c43420cd5707c6dcc8.jpg

5ac9482e9459bda272d489cfc8fe1bd0.jpg

Pop-up headlights! Come on, who doesn't love pop-up headlight? haha
f40-1.jpg
I had a big ol' lead sled sedan white Mercury that had those vacuum assisted concealed in the grill headlight covers just like the period Lincoln Continentals(1975) that were surprisingly reliable,,,o_O

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
I don't have any one favorite, just too many beautiful cars over the years.

Any pre-1968 Vettes

The 60s-early 70s E-Type Jags
L1050515.jpg

The Original Ferrari Dinos
novyy-ferrari-dino-budet-srednemotornym-avtonovosti_481.jpeg

Most Aston Martin's especially over the last 20 years
aston-martin-dbs-superleggera-2.jpg

1949 Buick Roadmaster
2946389.jpg

1959 Buick Invicta
pa0817-294914_2.jpg

Just so many more to narrow it down.