Video: The best Romo tribute

Blake

Reaction score
My reply to him was simply about his need to supply credentials about his personal life, who cares we are here to talk about football. Not about what masters you have or what business you own. Both parties need to chill out and just talk football, not get into each other’s feelings. I’m sure he has done well in his life, which in that case he wouldn’t need to reassure himself on a board about football to anyone.

Actually your reply was a need to be buthurtt because I chose to clear the air about someone's perverted and deranged fantasy of me being some kind of vagabond. You took it personal, that I'm indeed a responsible adult in a lucrative career field and lashed out with your own vitriol of fantasy, and hate. It speaks more to your own character flaws because I don't make personal attacks on people's chosen professions, and standard of living. All because you are drooling over Romo. Pathetic.

FTWayne

Reaction score
good gosh, I've never heard so much crying over one guy. Sheesh. My feet are bigger than yours!