The Biggest GAME of the Year in the NFC?

bsheeern

Reaction score
So far....Us vs the Skins tonight.
It will form the NFC playoff picture for weeks to come. Home games are in green and Road games are in Red.

If we lose, we still have a shot at the playoffs even though a long shot. If we win we have a much better chance obviously, but it will mainly depend on who finishes second and third in the south and their record. We need 3 teams from the East to get in, not 3 from the South. Only 1 from the west will get in and after today it only looks like 1 from the North is gonna make it. That bodes well for Dallas. Although if 2 Teams in the North go on a tear and both finish stroung, we want GB to be the 2nd place team because we own the tiebreaker vs them as well.

So here's the breakdown after the early games today and the way I see it.l Arizona and NY are pretty much locks. Then you look at Carolina and Tampa and Atlanta and even NO.

I would like Carolina to win the the south because we have the tiebreaker with TB. That would also mean they should have a good chance of beating potential playoff teams like ATL, GB, TB, and their last game of the year NO. They also have what will more than likely be a crucial game at NY, the next to last game of the season. Now they have a tough schedule but Dallas would be best suited if Carolina finishes strong. So Go Carolina!

Now lets look at Atlanta, now 6-4. Hopefully Atlanta loses to SD in a couple weeks. The rest of their games, except their last (STL), are against NFC teams in the playoff picture as of now. Car, NO, TB, MIN. Tough to pick who you want to beat who at this point other than the Car game and the STL game. So again go Car, and STL!!!

Then we go to Tampa. Crucial tiebreaker game for us a few weeks back. Hey who would've thought Brad Johnson may have won the most important game of the year for us when its all said and done......Hopefully this is true as no matter what Tampa does against DET, NO, CAR(Mon Night), ATL, SD, and OAK, as long as we tie with them we are good to go. That being said, Go DET, SD and OAK!!

And Last in the south we have NO who finish with GB, TB, ATL, CHI (thursday night), DET, and finish with CAR. Again Go DET and maybe CHI!

So after all that Go :star:......haha. And if possible Go SD, OAK, STL CAR, and maybe CHI!! But first and foremost go:star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star:

rojan

Reaction score
Hopefully we don't have to worry about all the scenario's.

If we win tonight i believe we will have the 1st Wild Card spot and than it is in our hands from there.

:suxskins::skins:

Hypnotoad

Reaction score
rojan;2420813 said:
Hopefully we don't have to worry about all the scenario's.

If we win tonight i believe we will have the 1st Wild Card spot and than it is in our hands from there.

:suxskins::skins:

2nd spot. First belongs to 7-3 Bucks.

Good news is we have the tie breaker should they falter.

:skins:

I am so hyped!

rojan

Reaction score
Hypnotoad;2420815 said:

I am so hyped!

O ya...Forgot about that..Good catch.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Biggest game for us maybe I wouldn't say it was the Biggest game in the NFC though.

bsheeern

Reaction score
ABQCOWBOY;2420822 said:
Biggest game for us maybe I wouldn't say it was the Biggest game in the NFC though.
Just wondering,,,which game has been bigger thus far?

bsheeern

Reaction score
Hypnotoad;2420815 said:

I am so hyped!
Well glad we won, but we still need help. Like I stated above mainly Carolina and San Diego. If they both beat Tampa and Atlanta we should be good if we finish strong.