The Bills have officially done more than Dallas in the last 20 years

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
Welcome to the Dallas Jerry’s, where the only thing we produce is hype and lots of it.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Jerry Jones, you suck

For Dak and all of his championship level accomplishments...

2ae940053b97424fc033a426341822e7.gif

bigE79

Reaction score
Jerry Jones, you suck
This is what teams do when you have good players and coaches that play as one..unlike us,they win..same goes for the browns...I think the only players we have that could start for either is martin,cooper,and maybe tank.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
Don't forget money. They make lots of that despite futility on the field...
Well that’s a result of the hype. The Dallas Jerry’s don’t skimp on hearing the best PR people in the biz. Plus if social media has shown us anything it is that there are enough gullible people that will purchase a product no matter how awful it is and this organization that never won anything in over a quarter century is testament to that.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
This is what teams do when you have good players and coaches that play as one..unlike us,they win..same goes for the browns...I think the only players we have that could start for either is martin,cooper,and maybe tank.

True because drafting here isn’t so much about talent it is to bolster revenue via merchandising.

Section446

Reaction score
When you have a real QB, you get **** done... Someday, we'll have one too.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
When you have a real QB, you get **** done... Someday, we'll have one too.
By your definition we have not had a real quarterback since Aikman. Both Romo and Dak could have won Super Bowls if the team was managed correctly. The Joneses have hurt the teams ability to win. Simple decisions like drafting Zeke over Ramsey or Taco over Watts has set this team back.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Welcome to the Dallas Jerry’s, where the only thing we produce is hype and lots of it.
If Cowboys were to be considered a minority group in this country, than we might have to change the team name to Dallas Jerrys.

blueblood70

Reaction score
what giant male appendage you are a sad fan for sure..

go lick yourself tool!

let me know when they have those 3 sbs between the droughts. They beat us back but from a losing position..

nothing to brag about and they also dont have the win % we have in the same span. go check w-L, sb wins etc etc

h

F the bills CFFL!

OH and BTW how did they get back first? after we beat the living crap out of them B2B years in the SB we went to another in 1996 and won a SB.therfore we made it back to an NCFCG and added another SB trophy since their demise..

they are losers until they hoist a Lombardi.. refresh my memory do they have any at all..i truly couldn't tell you..

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
If Cowboys were to be considered a minority group in this country, than we might have to change the team name to Dallas Jerrys.

Sorry but the organization you claim are the Dallas Cowboys ceased to exist in 1995. What you have now is a parody of that organization. Basically warm bodies stuffed into a uniform, but holds no relation to the Cowboys franchise or any of it's grit or toughness.

bewp7

Reaction score
hope the browns win so they can be do more too

every thing to make jerry look bad so the cowboys can get real change is what i want

DFWJC

Reaction score
Im sure Dallas has been better on average
But yes , his specific year the Bill have gone further than Dallas has since the 90s.

So close (sometimes even inches) for Dallas 4 times that I recall

2006 (starting QB playing special teams, muffs a snap..also .new ball, rules changed next year)
2007 (winning TD pass with 20 seconds left, but WR broke his route)
2014. (Possible winning catch nullified, rules changed next year)
2016 (Rodgers insane sidebackbreaker)

Zippo
:banghead:

Last edited: