The blueprint

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by goshan, Nov 7, 2021.

1. BourbonBalz

BourbonBalz Star4Ever

11,657 Messages
    7,443 Likes Received
    And your point would be? We just had a 6 game win streak.

2. garyo1954

garyo1954 Well-Known Member

3,562 Messages
    4,373 Likes Received
    Denver won. 24 hours is up.
    Let's move on and hope Fangio can move on.
    With the exception of the Eagles (this week) and Detroit in three, he needs to blueprint the Chargers twice, KC twice, the Raiders once, and the Bengals.
    All those teams are 5-3/5-4.

The perfect ending to this season would be to meet him in the Super Bowl and stick his blueprint in "blueprint holder."

3. CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninHouston CowboysFaninDC

23,318 Messages
    12,222 Likes Received
    So they sucked in every way but TOP somhet it's important....but they sucked.

You just like tomspin.away...they played the worst team in the league and got whooped...but I am sure there is spin on why jags are better than broncos

4. CowboysFaninHouston

23,318 Messages
    12,222 Likes Received
    So dropped passes and bad passes from Dak and brain farts from coaches going for it on 4th downs when they were in field goal range when game was close are part of the game plan?...oookkk then

5. CowboysFaninHouston

23,318 Messages
    12,222 Likes Received
    Remember logic doesn't work with him...you have to speak stupid and say a lot of bullshet... He may begin to understand..what u said was way too sophisticated for him to get past your first sentence

6. CowboysFaninHouston

23,318 Messages
    12,222 Likes Received
    Teams? What teams? Rush has started a single game in NFL. He won by pure luck....now he is a legend in your mind

7. CowboysFaninHouston

23,318 Messages
    12,222 Likes Received
    Who pisssed in your coffee?

8. CowboysFaninHouston

23,318 Messages
    12,222 Likes Received
    So now Dak and team won games because the other coaches wanted him to look good and they weren't planning to win because they didn't run their RBs..

This is a new level of stupidity....I am not sure how one responds to this crap except with :confused::eek:o_O

9. krimson

krimson Member

51 Messages
    49 Likes Received
    My two cents.

Pressure Dak, keep running the ball, and end those drives in a score.

Running the ball is very effective against the Cowboys and it will shorten the game and keep their offense off the field.

The Cowboys need to shore up the LT spot and keep their foot on the gas against opponents to make them abandon the run. The reason our defense was averaging such low rushing yards had more to do with the other teams trying to keep up with our offense and having to pass. Our runs defense is not any better this year than last.

10. khiladi

khiladi Well-Known Member

31,808 Messages
    26,383 Likes Received
    The point being the Titans were playing awful ball to begin the season, while teams like Panthers were on a 3-0 win streak and came back down to earth. The Titans had hardly hit their stride and Denver came in playing bad against good teams, while we were whooping teams, had almost half a season to establish what was working, and Denver man-handled us in every phase of the game.

11. Loso86

Loso86 Well-Known Member

2,922 Messages
    2,398 Likes Received
    U think it had more to do with drop passes, overthrows, self inflicted penalties and lack of tackling

12. CowboyRoy

CowboyRoy Well-Known Member

44,517 Messages
    29,720 Likes Received
    Thanks for playing :thumbup:

FRISCO — Cowboys coach Mike McCarthy seemed amused Monday that Broncos coach Vic Fangio contends his team followed a blueprint in beating the Cowboys.

After the Broncos’ 30-16 victory over the Cowboys on Sunday, Fangio was feeling good.

“I just felt we had the right stuff to give ourselves a chance,” Fangio said. “We just have to do it the right way, call it the right way, which I’m in charge of so you know that that’s going to be taken care of. And I just felt OK about it.”