The Boxing of Beasley

T-RO

Reaction score
It won't be garrett's old scheme. Mcclay and Stephen will make sure of that.

I doubt McClay has a voice in play design or scheme. His role is w/personnel.

cern

Reaction score
I doubt McClay has a voice in play design or scheme. His role is w/personnel.
True. But you bring in players that fit the scheme. Linehan will have more autonomy in creating the scheme with input from Lal. Mcclay is the gm in waiting when Stephen has full control of things.

T-RO

Reaction score
How does a guy escape a box? He needs serious sauce.

I'm going to post some high school still images that demonstrate Cole's sauce powers, but I must say...the resolution of the video is very very poor. Thus images are bad.

T-RO

Reaction score
Ah crap...I'm having issues with my web hosting service. Does anyone know of a free service to post sharable images?

DasSchnitzel

Reaction score
I cannot conceive of why this thread exists. I keep coming back because I'm baffled.

The whole thesis of the OP is a hype-wrapped announcement that a thread will be started about Cole Beasley. Since then, additional hype and somehow a Web service became required.

Meanwhile everyone else is simply having a conversation about Cole Beasley.

I'm just trying to imagine a forum in real life, such as a party or a meeting or something, where everyone is having a conversation about, say, amusement parks. But now imagine that conversation began with someone saying "Soon I will start a conversation about amusement parks!" and then whenever they spoke they only said "well just wait until you hear MY opinion!"

So bizarre, am I the only one feeling this? I feel like you are an aspiring sportswriter, maybe?

Verdict

Reaction score
I cannot conceive of why this thread exists. I keep coming back because I'm baffled.

The whole thesis of the OP is a hype-wrapped announcement that a thread will be started about Cole Beasley. Since then, additional hype and somehow a Web service became required.

Meanwhile everyone else is simply having a conversation about Cole Beasley.

I'm just trying to imagine a forum in real life, such as a party or a meeting or something, where everyone is having a conversation about, say, amusement parks. But now imagine that conversation began with someone saying "Soon I will start a conversation about amusement parks!" and then whenever they spoke they only said "well just wait until you hear MY opinion!"

So bizarre, am I the only one feeling this? I feel like you are an aspiring sportswriter, maybe?

It's not really an intentional thing. He just has a difficult issue with timing. Sort of like an NBA jump shooter jumping to shoot and then waiting until he hits the ground to actually shoot the ball. Maybe even waiting a full second after he hits the ground to actually shoot the ball.

I think he also mumbled something like "some people say I need to work on my timing" right before he shot the ball.

T-RO

Reaction score
This will require some sophistication by the viewer to overlook the poor image quality and to read the action.

Cole is QB for Little Elm. On this first play he starts a run from his own 27. A moment later he's back on his own 20 completely surrounded. Somehow he escapes.

Here is the sequence:

ID5aOaT.jpg

He turns back to his left and looks dead.

N0QhCzt.jpg

He is pushed back to his own 20...and again reverses field. But now he's swarmed. Nine tacklers have coverage and he's getting zero blocks.

QntWoT1.jpg

Enter the sauce. Blink and he's loose...gone...touchdown.
JLtvlC0.jpg

Last edited:

T-RO

Reaction score
73 Yards Later. Defense out-foxed. Cole escapes box.

DasSchnitzel

Reaction score
This will require some sophistication by the viewer to overlook the poor image quality and to read the action.

Cole is QB for Little Elm. On this first play he starts a run from his own 27. A moment later he's back on his own 20 completely surrounded. Somehow he escapes.

Here is the sequence:

ID5aOaT.jpg

He turns back to his left and looks dead.

N0QhCzt.jpg

He is pushed back to his own 20...and again reverses field. But now he's swarmed. Nine tacklers have coverage and he's getting zero blocks.

QntWoT1.jpg

Enter the sauce. Blink and he's loose...gone...touchdown.
JLtvlC0.jpg

Wait, this is high school football? You're trying to show me how quick Cole Beasley is using 4 blurry as hell images of him allegedly evading a bunch of nobodies?

This isn't what you've been hyping, is it?

The last pic there's some guys in front of him, you randomly said "enter the sauce", and then we're at the TD apparently. For all I know 9 nobodies fell over

DasSchnitzel

Reaction score
It's not really an intentional thing. He just has a difficult issue with timing. Sort of like an NBA jump shooter jumping to shoot and then waiting until he hits the ground to actually shoot the ball. Maybe even waiting a full second after he hits the ground to actually shoot the ball.

I think he also mumbled something like "some people say I need to work on my timing" right before he shot the ball.

Bahaha

T-RO

Reaction score
Wait, this is high school football? You're trying to show me how quick Cole Beasley is using 4 blurry as hell images of him allegedly evading a bunch of nobodies?

This isn't what you've been hyping, is it?

The last pic there's some guys in front of him, you randomly said "enter the sauce", and then we're at the TD apparently. For all I know 9 nobodies fell over

I told you this thread was about Cole's past, present and future. We start at the *beginning*.

T-RO

Reaction score
There are other scintillating plays from high school. Cole finished his high school career as 4A district co-MVP with 2,700 rushing/passing yards.

And the verdict of college scouts:
Unimpressed.

He was merely a two-star recruit. (2/5 stars)

Beasley only secured two college offers: Air Force and SMU.

Last edited:

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Last season showed what happens when teams pay attention to him in our scheme and with our QB.

Cowboysfan917

Reaction score
I love Beasley. One of my favorite Cowboys currently. He is a niche player though. He has to be used in the right scheme and situation with the right players around him or else he’s not going to have much success. He’s quick and great on underneath routes but that’s where he has to be. He has his skill set and his purpose

T-RO

Reaction score
I love Beasley. One of my favorite Cowboys currently. He is a niche player though. He has to be used in the right scheme and situation with the right players around him or else he’s not going to have much success. He’s quick and great on underneath routes but that’s where he has to be. He has his skill set and his purpose

Niche,definition:
-A shallow recess, especially one in a wall to display a statue or other ornament.
-A comfortable or suitable position in life or employment.
-A Box

Now in fact...I might agree w/you.