The Break Radio and TV podcast

CowboyFanInLexKy

Reaction score
I love seeing the Break, Talking Cowboys, Hanging with the boys... on the break, I do thing Ambar Garcia needs to go. I don't think she has a clue what she talks about on the show. Obviously, she's there because of looks but Kelsey Charles is a cutie too and knows a hell of a lot more about football then Ambar Garcia.

Just my thoughts..

MikeB80

Reaction score
What is the point of this post? Ambar Garcia is on that show because she works there and that is her job. How shallow and ignorant of a person are you? I mean I see you live in Kentucky but still.

Btw billy joe bobby in kentucky how do you think Ambar and Kelsey would rank you based on your looks. Do us all a favor and post pictures of yourself and then send them to both women and see how they respond....(full disclosure: I mean clothed, this isn't a family reunion in Kentucky)

Vanilla2

Reaction score
Every season we get these the chicks got to go thread.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Ambar has probably only been following football for the last three years and she had already acquired more football knowledge than half the people on this board. Personally I enjoy hearing how ladies see the game as opposed to just dudes blustering and trying to sound like experts all the time. She brings some spice to the podcast.. Like Sydney, Chuck and TStern before her. Who cares if she isn't up to YOUR standard on X's and O's. It's an entertainment medium first.. and she's entertaining. If you have ever watched Skip Bayless or Steven A. you are automatically disqualified from demanding that anyone be removed from any show.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Ambar is a key part in promoting and making content for Spanish speaking cowboys fans. That’s why she has a spot on the break and is a key part of the cowboys media team.

there’s a lot of Spanish speaking Cowboys fans. I’m sure the cowboys only care about her popularity with and ability to reach out and engage with them.

Reactions: BAT

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If you look around the entertainment business and all sports shows.
Just a put every host is female. It is the way of the world now.
This is how they get more women interested in the sport. And it has worked.

racing has done this for years before it started in football, so it seems.
And there is nothing wrong with it. You accept it or you do not.

But as With most things, even with our team. Whining and complaining is a waste of energy.

Notice also most commercials and ads are geared to a younger group.
They figure they have the older person’s loyalty to watch already. So all the music is geared for today’s teens to early 30’s. That grabs their attention.

what they do is overkill though on tv shows and movies , which Has nothing to do with this topic.
Is 95% of the shows have 110 pound women kicking the crap out of 10 at a time 250 pound pound men. That is a bit much. Though at times entertaining. :laugh:

RonnieT24

Reaction score
If you look around the entertainment business and all sports shows.
Just a put every host is female. It is the way of the world now.
This is how they get more women interested in the sport. And it has worked.

racing has done this for years before it started in football, so it seems.
And there is nothing wrong with it. You accept it or you do not.

But as With most things, even with our team. Whining and complaining is a waste of energy.

Notice also most commercials and ads are geared to a younger group.
They figure they have the older person’s loyalty to watch already. So all the music is geared for today’s teens to early 30’s. That grabs their attention.

what they do is overkill though on tv shows and movies , which Has nothing to do with this topic.
Is 95% of the shows have 110 pound women kicking the crap out of 10 at a time 250 pound pound men. That is a bit much. Though at times entertaining. :laugh:

Hey Bruce Lee was about 140 pounds soaking wet but we enjoyed watching him dismantle dudes twice his size. Chuck Norris is no giant of a man either.. Though Kwai Chang Caine was pretty tall for a Chinaman! LOL!

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hey Bruce Lee was about 140 pounds soaking wet but we enjoyed watching him dismantle dudes twice his size. Chuck Norris is no giant of a man either.. Though Kwai Chang Caine was pretty tall for a Chinaman! LOL!

speaking of Kung **. I am watching an episode on DVD right now. I been watching one episode per day over the last few months or so. Except on Sundays the past 4 weeks.
Have 4 episodes left in the 3rd and last season.

David Carradine was around 6 foot.
Should could use him at CB or S right now. :laugh:

Whyjerry

Reaction score
What is the point of this post? Ambar Garcia is on that show because she works there and that is her job. How shallow and ignorant of a person are you? I mean I see you live in Kentucky but still.

Btw billy joe bobby in kentucky how do you think Ambar and Kelsey would rank you based on your looks. Do us all a favor and post pictures of yourself and then send them to both women and see how they respond....(full disclosure: I mean clothed, this isn't a family reunion in Kentucky)

Wow who peed in your cereal? Billy Joe Bobby? What a tool you are.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Theres nothing wrong with Ambar. Shut up

Ambar hasn’t been around the game long. It shows. She is honest though and was the hardest on the Garrett regime by far. IMO she has improved a lot over the last year plus.