The Browns did it the right way

lk8701

Reaction score
Tanking is the right way to build a stacked team and win the Super Bowl. The Browns have a ton of young studs and many of them are on rookie contracts. Having Mayfield, Ward, and Garrett on cost controlled rookie deals is unbelievable. Paying pennies for those high priced positions allowed them to spend big on OBJ, Landry, and Vernon. I think they will win 2 Super Bowls in the next 5 years if their key players avoid injuries. TRUST THE PROCESS

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
Tanking is the right way to build a stacked team and win the Super Bowl. The Browns have a ton of young studs and many of them are on rookie contracts. Having Mayfield, Ward, and Garrett on cost controlled rookie deals is unbelievable. Paying pennies for those high priced positions allowed them to spend big on OBJ, Landry, and Vernon. I think they will win 2 Super Bowls in the next 5 years if their key players avoid injuries. TRUST THE PROCESS

5 years from now you wake up, the browns are 0 for 5, and the dream team is labeled one of the biggest bust of all time right up there with the skins.

Blackspider214

Reaction score

Let's have them make the playoffs for the first time in over a decade before crowning them 2 time Super Bowl champs in the next 5 years.

I do think they are building a good team, though. I am excited to see what they do next year. They made a big step last season.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Nonsense. The ONLY thing that makes it all work is they found mayfield. Without him it’s all just static.

lk8701

Reaction score
This place has been talking about a "window" while not winning anything, and (so far) not doing anything.

Frankly, at this point, if Cleveland swoops in and grabs ET I'm going to laugh hysterically...for a lot of reasons.

ET would be crazy to pick the Cowboys over the stacked Browns. I know he is a life long Cowboys fan but the Browns can get him 2 more rings. He won't win anything with the Cowboys who are about to overpay both Dak and D Law to franchise crippling contracts.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Browns still have a bunch of money left and just created a gaping hole at the safety position.

Just saying.

Questfor6

Reaction score
QB - Mayfield
RB - Hunt/Chubb
TE - Njoku
WR - Landry/OBJ

That’s no joke for AFC North defenses.
Not to mention Baltimore lost all of it's defense. They own this division now with no AB in Pittsburgh & Mike Brown still breathing in Cincinnati.