The Browns did it the right way

Cowboyz88

Reaction score
Tanking is the right way to build a stacked team and win the Super Bowl. The Browns have a ton of young studs and many of them are on rookie contracts. Having Mayfield, Ward, and Garrett on cost controlled rookie deals is unbelievable. Paying pennies for those high priced positions allowed them to spend big on OBJ, Landry, and Vernon. I think they will win 2 Super Bowls in the next 5 years if their key players avoid injuries. TRUST THE PROCESS

I trust you’ll be trading your Cowboys jersey for a Browns jersey and hopefully moving on.

Godspeed good sir.

Last edited:

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Tanking is the right way to build a stacked team and win the Super Bowl. The Browns have a ton of young studs and many of them are on rookie contracts. Having Mayfield, Ward, and Garrett on cost controlled rookie deals is unbelievable. Paying pennies for those high priced positions allowed them to spend big on OBJ, Landry, and Vernon. I think they will win 2 Super Bowls in the next 5 years if their key players avoid injuries. TRUST THE PROCESS

Browns are on there way to becoming a real FORCE and winning there first Superbowl.
There time has arrived meanwhile down at the ranch we can't even re-sign the only good def-lineman we have.
:facepalm:

mldardy

Reaction score
No it's not. Give me a team that tanked and won the Super Bowl in the last 5-10 years or so. You don't win a Super Bowl on paper or signing the biggest names. And so what they have 3 'young studs' do they have on rookie deals. I can't wait to see the Browns fail and all you people crowing them coming up with excuses. The expectations for them have changed to the underdog no one believes in us to the favorites and that franchise doesn't know how to handle that.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
He looks to have the tools, but still doesn't mean he'll get there. There have been plenty others before him that had the physical ability but quite couldn't get there. He could also do something dumb off the field and sidetrack his career.
Apart from some injury or dumb event the kid has it all.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Cleveland. And it's not even close. I can't wait to see what the Browns offense can do with two pro bowl wrs and a young up and coming back with Hunt once his suspension is up with Freddie Kitchens coaching 'em up.
Cowboys have oline and back advantage. Cleveland has qb and wr advantage. It’s close, but I’d give the nod to clev.

Scheme and coaching has to go to clev.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Tanking is for losers. And the Browns have been doing it forever and are happy now to be winning games, not Superbowls.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Yeah, like they are my Super Bowl favorites in 2020!

And why the chatter here and not in the NFL forum?
Wake up mods!

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
The Cowboys have been irrelevant for 24 years.
At least Dallas has won division titles and made the playoffs. While Dallas hasn't been to a Superbowl in 24 years it hasn't been as bad as the Browns

ItzKelz

Reaction score
Wow you just gave the Browns a SuperBowl based on......nothing

CowboysExchange

Reaction score
Now odell beckam. The giants just tanked. Theres 2 more wins for the Cowboys this year

fairviewfarmer

Reaction score
they tanked for 4 decades.......no thanks

AmericanCowboy

Reaction score
I think the point is that they are spending big while they have their star players in very low contracts.

They brought in big names because when their young players need big contracts the older guys won’t be around anymore.

We have had that opportunity. We have Dak, Zeke, Jaylon, Leighton, Bjones, Awuzie, on low, cost controlled contracts and haven’t done anything with it.

risco

Reaction score
What PROCESS- our process has failed us year after year... the TRUST is gone until....

Pompey-Cowboy

Reaction score
My jaw hit the floor when I read this OP. Just how many 0-16 seasons would Cowboy nation be happy to endure in order to become an average but arguably improving team? Not many I reckon. Laughable.

1972COWBOY

Reaction score
The Browns will not win the Super Bowl. They will tank the season one more time just to be sure.