The clapper has the Giants in first place

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Some of Garrett's play calling has been ok this year.

Some of it has been bad.

The problem in Dallas was probably not Garrett, but the undermining culture of the owner.

We pretty much know this.
Yeah I never thought it was Garrett but I was for getting him out of here because I felt he did as much as he could possibly do here. What he's doing with the Giants is very good.

Someone argued with me on here that Garrett would never get a head coaching job again. That does not seem to be the case. HE has a bad team looking at least decent offensively.

bewp7

Reaction score
hope they win the super bowl and garrett does the greatest game plan and play calling ever so jerry look even dumber

Carson

Reaction score
Solid defense helps.

Getting Washington, Philly than the Bengals w/o Burrow helps even more.

And don’t @ me saying we play them as well. If we were only missing Zeke we’d win those games as well

They get Seattle, Arizona, Cleveland and Baltimore coming up. Going to be a bit tougher

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
That's simply not true. To put this season on him is actually pretty ridiculous.

No, you can't blame him for all the injuries, but you can certainly blame him for the dumb decisions that gave Wash 17 points. If anyone wonders why the defense looked like they gave up, that is the sole reason.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Garrett is better than Big Mike.

We went from bad to worse.

You clearly have forgotten Garrett's performance in 2015 when Romo went down. That was the only significant injury and Garrett could only manage to win 1 damn game. So lets say he's still the HC now... how would he have done with Dak and the entire 1st and 2nd string o'line going down? I have no doubt the team would be 0-11 right now.

Tell us again how Garrett is better than MM? They both suck, but MM is far better than Garrett will ever be.

blueblood70

Reaction score
:clap:

Without RB Saquan Barkley.........And their starting QB (hurt today)

Let that sink in....

What is our excuse?

Answer...it's poor coaching. Still ticked off we laid on egg on Thanksgiving. McCarthy has to go....:popcorn:

troll alert click bait.
the game was won before jones went out and SB was always hurt they were used to playing without him oh and against Cinci 3rd QB and horrible defense..Kudos..