The Cowboys are a better version of the Eli Manning Super Bowl Giants

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
That's it? That's pretty unimpressive. D Law has only played in 2 games and Gregory has only played in 7 games. I think they would have surpassed that if they played in all the games.

That's 10+ sacks for 3 of their DEs. There aren't many 10+ sacks guys in the league. 3 on one team is pretty impressive, I would say.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
The Cowboys trio currently has 15 combined sacks. It's hard to really compare because the Cowboys trio has yet to be on the same field this season.
I feel like it is pretty unfair to Parson to call what we have a trio.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score

The point of this thread was to compare the trio of Parsons-Gregory-Lawrence to the trio of Strahan-Osi-Tuck that won the Giants a Super Bowl. It's more of a hypothetical at this point because they haven't played on the field together. Despite late starts and injuries, Parsons has 10, Gregory has 5 and Lawrence has 0. But Parsons' sack numbers could also drop if he's moved to MLB when Gregory and Lawrence come back. It's still a fair question. Are a healthy Parsons-Gregory-Lawrence good enough to carry us to a Super Bowl?

lk8701

Reaction score

Gregory has 5 sacks in only 7 games. D Law has had 14.5 and 10 sacks season. He would benefit greatly from the attention Parsons and RG gets. Before teams were scheming against him and now he is their # 3 pass rusher.

terra

Reaction score
Gregory has 5 sacks in only 7 games. D Law has had 14.5 and 10 sacks season. He would benefit greatly from the attention Parsons and RG gets. Before teams were scheming against him and now he is their # 3 pass rusher.
Only a real homer would compare the two teams. No one else would.

Qcard

Reaction score
They looked like a trio today. They all made big plays.
Agreed but premature.

Heinicke and QB2 were trash….Lawrence had the snap count pegged by the 2nd snap…

Danny Dimes will be a better gauge :lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Giants had a mediocre regular season record but won the Super Bowl twice. Their D-line was the key to their success. The Giants had a 3rd down package that featured Michael Strahan, Osi Umenyiora, and Justin Tuck. The Cowboys will have Gregory, Parsons, D Law, and Osa as their pass rushing package. The main difference is that the Cowboys are much more talented on offense (although they haven't been playing like it lately). I'm not saying the Cowboys will win the Super Bowl but all they need to do is get in the playoffs and win 4 games.

Some fans are jumping the hoop again. Washington was missing 2 starters on the Oline. Their quarterback isn't like the ones we will face down the road. You are what you are versus the talent you play. I'm not gonna say either way until we play Arizona. Defense shuts them down, Then we can talk.