Twitter: The Cowboys are criminals narrative

terra

Reaction score
I think we have to go farther to avoid them because we seem to do so poorly with them
Patriots are 24th. And have had far more success than any other franchise in that time period.
BUT then you have to look at some of the scandals such as inflategate and so on....

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Not all of our franchise drama is arrest. You don’t get arrested for taking photos inside cheerleaders locker room or paying hush money for an illegitimate child.

And then there’s incidents where our players weren’t arrested like slapping their crackhead momma. Or driving 110 on the tollway.

Not to mention our QB bashing alleged casual fans. No, much of our drama isn’t illegal or arrest-able behavior. It’s just downright embarrassing.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If you had asked the casual fan which team was #1, you'd most likely get DAL because of the coverage. If a player gets arrested, they would assume he is a Cowboy.

All you need to do is look back at this season with Brady and Rodgers fighting it out for MVP and the questions about Rodgers future and the most time was spent on Prescott's "slump". I do not get it but I do not get all the Kardashian news but if people were not eating that up, the media wouldn't keep feeding them.

The Cowboys players are underachievers, even as criminals, or they'd be #1!

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
the crazy thing is, Watson "allegedly" assaulted 24 women yet its almost celebrated that Cleveland signed him and brushed under the carpet. Can all 24 of them be lying? Just saying. NFL hasnt suspended him yet, and may not. Let that sink in. Zeke was suspended for what, 6 games? For hearsay?

Watson was "inactive" the entirety of last season. That wasn't because the Texans had better options. Had they activated him he would've been placed on the Commissioner's exempt list, so he's already missed an entire season based on allegations. Two grand juries found insufficient evidence for an indictment.

The Browns structured his contract in a way that suggests they expect a suspension is coming as well. His salary for 2022 is only $1 million.

DonaldM

Reaction score
Not all of our franchise drama is arrest. You don’t get arrested for taking photos inside cheerleaders locker room or paying hush money for an illegitimate child.

And then there’s incidents where our players weren’t arrested like slapping their crackhead momma. Or driving 110 on the tollway.

Not to mention our QB bashing alleged casual fans. No, much of our drama isn’t illegal or arrest-able behavior. It’s just downright embarrassing.
My favorite was homie Williams wrecking his electric scooter all liquored up. Classis. Typical Baylor guy (lmao kidding). Almost as bad is getting arrested on a riding lawnmower.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Watson was "inactive" the entirety of last season. That wasn't because the Texans had better options. Had they activated him he would've been placed on the Commissioner's exempt list, so he's already missed an entire season based on allegations. Two grand juries found insufficient evidence for an indictment.

The Browns structured his contract in a way that suggests they expect a suspension is coming as well. His salary for 2022 is only $1 million.
And there is a third Grand Jury coming but I think this is the final one.

DonaldM

Reaction score
30 women accused me of something and I'm good. Rusty Harden is a bad man. Like Johnny Cockrin

Creeper

Reaction score
the crazy thing is, Watson "allegedly" assaulted 24 women yet its almost celebrated that Cleveland signed him and brushed under the carpet. Can all 24 of them be lying? Just saying. NFL hasnt suspended him yet, and may not. Let that sink in. Zeke was suspended for what, 6 games? For hearsay? Dallas farts and its a suspension followed by a state of the union by all the talk shows . Jerry created this toxic media atmosphere.Live by the sword, ya die by it.

If Watson is suspended for a season the Browns are going to look pretty dumb for giving up all those draft picks then paying him so much money. But maybe they already know the league is not going to suspend him.

Hardline

Reaction score
I knew this thread was coming when I seen it on my Twitter feed this morning. I almost posted it myself.

WTtoolman

Reaction score
If the Cowboys and the Chargers both have 27 arrests, why are the Cowboys #19 and the Chargers #20?

Diehardblues

Reaction score
If you had asked the casual fan which team was #1, you'd most likely get DAL because of the coverage. If a player gets arrested, they would assume he is a Cowboy.

All you need to do is look back at this season with Brady and Rodgers fighting it out for MVP and the questions about Rodgers future and the most time was spent on Prescott's "slump". I do not get it but I do not get all the Kardashian news but if people were not eating that up, the media wouldn't keep feeding them.

The Cowboys players are underachievers, even as criminals, or they'd be #1!
It doesn’t take arrest for Cowboys to make the news. We create drama of all sorts.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
If Watson is suspended for a season the Browns are going to look pretty dumb for giving up all those draft picks then paying him so much money. But maybe they already know the league is not going to suspend him.
Most likely he’s only suspended 6 games at the most.

Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius

Reaction score
And whats the arrest rate for the rest of the population? Yeah it s alot lower in nfl circles. You just go for the low hanging fruit every time.

Simpletons