Twitter: The Cowboys are criminals narrative

Plankton

Reaction score
giphy.gif

Relevance!!!

Cmac

Reaction score
What the Front Office has done is criminal, in it's own right.

jnday

Reaction score
It's just that it's more news worthy when our punter jaywalks than when their QB assaults someone.

A perfect example is the Sam Hurd situation. He had left Dallas and was with the Chicago Bears when he was busted for running a drug empire. The headlines were saying that a former Dallas Cowboy was busted. They never mentioned that he was playing for the Bears.

Proof

Reaction score
big dog i totally respect you....but we know last year was our year.....i dont blame Dak....but just watch him pre and post NE game...it was his calf....i watched play by play against SF in wild card

Dak missed so many receivers by not throwing to them because he would have had to plant that right foot hard and he could not...so instead he overcompensated upper body to less receivers

and had we better scheme because of Dak.....yes its on OC.....we could have beaten SF ...and had we a healthy Dak...super bowl...now this year we have no intentions of being better than last year

if you look at GM.....so yes....we are getting a new and improved 12 oz bottles of snake oil.....as you can see i am a real Anti- cowboy-manager fan offseason and super Cowboy Homer come september

because anything can happen....if the right set of scenarios take place....like a DC that takes over and spills on to the offense?...like we get a draft of all draft regardless if we are at # 24....and we are super

fortunate and somehow we remain healthy throughout season and we land some good receivers and good interior D lineman and good O lineman and we snag off the charts backend dudes....and it comes

together???..forget my other posts...i was so upset i said we wont even make playoffs.....did not matter what team we had if we had Roger the dodger we were always in it....maybe Dak transforms????

and stays healthy????.....Jerry and everyone else will steal spotlight.....we are use to that......but this new snake oil may do the trick

STOP IT!!!!

HungryLion

Reaction score
It's just that it's more news worthy when our punter jaywalks than when their QB assaults someone.

The last time the cowboys were full of
Criminals, we were winning super bowls.

Maybe it’s time to bring in more trouble makers.

Pokes12

Reaction score
A perfect example is the Sam Hurd situation. He had left Dallas and was with the Chicago Bears when he was busted for running a drug empire. The headlines were saying that a former Dallas Cowboy was busted. They never mentioned that he was playing for the Bears.
Boohoo!

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Certainly is criminal that the Cowboys owner keeps the GM locked up.
actually cowboys dont have a GM, we have a owner who does that role for the team and himself.
But he isnt a real GM, so we dont have one.

foofighters

Reaction score
big dog i totally respect you....but we know last year was our year.....i dont blame Dak....but just watch him pre and post NE game...it was his calf....i watched play by play against SF in wild card

Dak missed so many receivers by not throwing to them because he would have had to plant that right foot hard and he could not...so instead he overcompensated upper body to less receivers

and had we better scheme because of Dak.....yes its on OC.....we could have beaten SF ...and had we a healthy Dak...super bowl...now this year we have no intentions of being better than last year

if you look at GM.....so yes....we are getting a new and improved 12 oz bottles of snake oil.....as you can see i am a real Anti- cowboy-manager fan offseason and super Cowboy Homer come september

because anything can happen....if the right set of scenarios take place....like a DC that takes over and spills on to the offense?...like we get a draft of all draft regardless if we are at # 24....and we are super

fortunate and somehow we remain healthy throughout season and we land some good receivers and good interior D lineman and good O lineman and we snag off the charts backend dudes....and it comes

together???..forget my other posts...i was so upset i said we wont even make playoffs.....did not matter what team we had if we had Roger the dodger we were always in it....maybe Dak transforms????

and stays healthy????.....Jerry and everyone else will steal spotlight.....we are use to that......but this new snake oil may do the trick
Dude, last year was not our year. Go look at our strength of schedule. We didn't beat anybody with any sort of consistency. That exact piece translated to our lack of playoff success.