The Cowboys are so bad at home.

Monster Heel

Benched
Reaction score
This may have been mentioned here a million times, but if this season keeps shaking this way and we have to play in the playoffs on the road it may be better. I don't know what it is about Texas Stadium, but they seem much more likely to just face plant at home. It's becoming a running joke to say "THEY'LL DO BETTER NEXT WEEK", but since it's on the road I have much more confidence in the Cowboys going to Arizona playing a better team than they played at home. This makes me ill because this a team that should be borderline impossible to beat at home.

Boysboy

Reaction score
Monster Heel;2311838 said:
This may have been mentioned here a million times, but if this season keeps shaking this way and we have to play in the playoffs on the road it may be better. I don't know what it is about Texas Stadium, but they seem much more likely to just face plant at home. It's becoming a running joke to say "THEY'LL DO BETTER NEXT WEEK", but since it's on the road I have much more confidence in the Cowboys going to Arizona playing a better team than they played at home. This makes me ill because this a team that should be borderline impossible to beat at home.

You forgot about the 2 miracle ROAD wins against bottom-feeders Buffalo and Detroit last year.

Just saying...

Monster Heel

Benched
Reaction score
They would've probably lost those by 35 in Texas Stadium under the same circumstances.

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
you have unrealistic expectations for the team as a whole, you don't blow people out every week, I would suggest just enjoying a win rather than nit-picking how we could have lost it, when we didn't.

JPM

Reaction score
Monster Heel;2311846 said:
They would've probably lost those by 35 in Texas Stadium under the same circumstances.
Wait, what ?

juck

Reaction score
stealth;2311851 said:
you have unrealistic expectations for the team as a whole, you don't blow people out every week, I would suggest just enjoying a win rather than nit-picking how we could have lost it, when we didn't.

He makes sense if u look at our records in the last 2 years and watch Romo,he and the team play better away.I for one think we blow AZ away.No you dont blow people out every week but once in a while u do if ur a very good team.