1. I am excited to announce the launch of ...
    NEWS and RUMORS is a powerful and versatile news and content search engine and reader that provides access to content from a large variety of sites.

NEWS and RUMORS does not track individual users and uses a password-less login system so only an email address is required to login.

Once logged in, you can add your favorite content feeds and searches to your Favorites list, bookmark content you want to read later, and find a lot of global, national and local content on a variety of topics.

Dismiss Notice

The Cowboys are tied for the 2nd most Super Bowl Championships in the last 29 seasons

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by Jumbo075, Mar 26, 2018.

1. 408Cowboy

408Cowboy Well-Known Member

4,737 Messages
    6,170 Likes Received
    9 out of 10 posts I see of yours you're
    complaining.

2. 408Cowboy

408Cowboy Well-Known Member

4,737 Messages
    6,170 Likes Received
    Think I had a commadore 64

PA Cowboy Fan likes this.
  3. Rockport

Rockport AmberBeer Zone Supporter

19,383 Messages
    16,988 Likes Received
    That's like Roosevelt vs Stalin.

4. Rockport

19,383 Messages
    16,988 Likes Received
    Yeah for band wagoners.

gjkoeppen likes this.
  5. stasheroo

stasheroo Well-Known Member

63,221 Messages
    70,735 Likes Received
    That's fine. Ignore the advice.

Continue to spread the stain of discord and animosity wherever you go, until we're all so sick of it - and you - that "your way" finally gets you banned. If that's your ultimate goal, you're well on your way.

Just don't got "crying" or "whining" to anyone else that you're any sort of victim. You're not a victim of anything save your own bad decisions.

6. Aviano90

Aviano90 Go Seahawks!!!

10,376 Messages
    14,899 Likes Received
    No, Doug, you mean fair weather fans. Cowboys don’t have badwagon fans since they haven’t won anything in so long. Bandwagon fans jump on the badwagon of a successful team. So, not only are you the biggest whiner on the board, you’re also stupid.

Beast_from_East and pjtoadie like this.
  7. bbailey423

bbailey423 Well-Known Member

6,431 Messages
    2,841 Likes Received
    Fans like you...who give Jerry credit for the Super Bowls when Jimmy was here...is EXACTLY why we are where are today. If Jerry was a principal figure in winning those Super Bowls...how come he has only 2....2...playoff wins since Jimmy influence has left the building? Nick Foles has won more than that in ONE year...than Jerry has in the last 20+ COMBINED! The Cowboys have one more playoff win in the last 20+ years than Tim Tebow. The expansion Jaguars and Panthers...who entered the league in 1995...have been to multiple conference titles games and in the case of the Panthers the Super Bowl. Again....every fan has a right to see this outfit in whatever light they want to. But regardless of how you want to see it...the scoreboard don't lie. We don't win with Jerry as the chief architect of this franchise. I cannot stress enough...in a parity driven league...where you should at least LUCK your way into a Super Bowl run...we have not even been able to do that! Whatever we are doing....it ain't working...and there is ONE common denominator over the past 20+ years...the Jones family. And I used to think Stephen would offer a ray of hope...but I am starting to come to the realization that it will not be any better with him in charge. The Jones family has proven to be adept at making money...that's it!

8. atlantacowboy

atlantacowboy Zone Supporter

9,443 Messages
    12,827 Likes Received
    We still celebrating the 1995 season?

408Cowboy likes this.
  9. stasheroo

63,221 Messages
    70,735 Likes Received
    Get out your VHS tapes!
    :thumbup:

atlantacowboy likes this.
  10. gjkoeppen

gjkoeppen Well-Known Member

4,679 Messages
    1,885 Likes Received
    I find it funny that you think someone who comments about the whiners will eventually get banned but the people that all they do is whine won't eventually get banned. Very strange reasoning.

11. Rockport

19,383 Messages
    16,988 Likes Received
    The truth really hurts you. Good. You made you're bed now sleep in it.

12. Rockport

19,383 Messages
    16,988 Likes Received
    I don't expect habitual whiners like yourself to like being outted. But you reap what you sow.

13. stasheroo

63,221 Messages
    70,735 Likes Received
    You mean someone who attacks what he perceives to be "whiners" as in anybody who doesn't think the exact same way that he does. Somebody who starts trouble in every thread he enters into.

Before you comment on something you don't know about, look into his post history. See what he does, how he operates.

And then come back and admit your most recent mistaken claim.

pjtoadie likes this.
  14. Cowboysheelsreds053

Cowboysheelsreds053 Well-Known Member

9,407 Messages
    6,611 Likes Received
    LLLOOLLL

15. stasheroo

63,221 Messages
    70,735 Likes Received
    See?

This is the sickness everyone speaks of. This is what you're about. You get off on sowing discord and making other posters angry. The worst sort of troll.

You may need psychiatric counseling.

You don't deserve the privilege of posting here.

MileyDancer and pjtoadie like this.
  16. Aviano90

Aviano90 Go Seahawks!!!

10,376 Messages
    14,899 Likes Received
    Well, Doug, seems like you are the one being outed.

pjtoadie likes this.
  17. Whyjerry

Whyjerry Well-Known Member

7,338 Messages
    11,912 Likes Received
    Who let Jerry Jones post on the Cowboys Zone?

18. MileyDancer

MileyDancer Benched

3,669 Messages
    5,320 Likes Received
    And A Tribe Called Quest made "Beats, Rhymes, and Life". Lol

pjtoadie and bbailey423 like this.
  19. MileyDancer

MileyDancer Benched

3,669 Messages
    5,320 Likes Received
    You whine more than anyone here.

20. Rockport

19,383 Messages
    16,988 Likes Received
    LOL, the only posters I'm making angry are the ones who do nothing but complain. LOL!!