Video: The Cowboys are worse than you think

blumayne38

Reaction score
The secondary is Horrible and Jerry won’t pull the trigger on a FA. This defense isn’t what the front office was thinking it would be by a long shot. This game against the giants better go as scripted or I believe heads will roll...despite what people think

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Too bad Garrett is gone. By gosh, he would have had them all playing like super stars and kicking butt at 4-0.

Scratch that - no one (other than Diehardblues) is going to believe this garbage.

Creeper

Reaction score
Once they start talking about the highly paid offensive line, it is time to shut them down. That offensive line no longer exists. Frederick retired. Smith is out. Collins is out. Now Looney, who was never paid highly anyway, is also out. They are on their 3rd string RT and C at this point. You cannot talk about the offense without mentioning those factors.

However, it is true the offense has turned the ball over 9 times in the last 3 games. Turning it over in the 1st half could be why they are being outscored in the first half. Clearly the turnovers need to stop and the defense needs to start getting take-aways. But I too pointed out that this "explosive" offense scored 0 points in the 2nd and 3rd quarter last week against the Browns when they needed to do something to keep the game close. It is not shocking they could move the ball after getting behind 41-14. The Browns pretty much went into prevent offense and defense the rest of the way.

When the Browns came out after half-time and scored a TD on their first possession the Cowboys offense had to score points when they got the ball. Instead, they went 3 and out, then failed on their second possession of the half when they failed to convert a 4th and 3. Then again, if the offense has to be perfect to win games because the defense cannot stop anyone your team pretty much stinks anyway.

75boyz

Reaction score
The secondary is Horrible and Jerry won’t pull the trigger on a FA. This defense isn’t what the front office was thinking it would be by a long shot. This game against the giants better go as scripted or I believe heads will roll...despite what people think

I hear ya man. Not sure if heads will roll but this is my gauge this year's roster game. My barometer if you will. I do not care about the tired old this is a division game, rivalry, know each other yada yada yada.
The Giants are an extremely poor blocking team with a turnover prone QB. Their only saving grace is that their defense is currently playing well above its talent level imo but regardless, minus their 9er game, are playing pretty good.
Dallas should own their o line on defense and secondary on offense by obvious mismatches and correlating to a 3 score win.

"IF" they don't, this team may get a top 5 pick whether they intentionally try to tank or not. The Giants are just very poor and if McCarthy loses to 1st yr Joe Judge's group, this season will get much worse.

Just my opinion of course

Go Cowboys

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
This game is a layup.

I’m fine with a loss though.. Losing is the best thing right now for this franchise.

We desperately need out of Dak’s deal and Trevor Lawrence for 5 years on a rookie contract.