Video: The Cowboys are worse than you think

reddyuta

Reaction score
how can they be worse than the worst defense in NFL history?.MM is tying a noose around his neck by sticking with Nolan.

bigE79

Reaction score
I hear ya man. Not sure if heads will roll but this is my gauge this year's roster game. My barometer if you will. I do not care about the tired old this is a division game, rivalry, know each other yada yada yada.
The Giants are an extremely poor blocking team with a turnover prone QB. Their only saving grace is that their defense is currently playing well above its talent level imo but regardless, minus their 9er game, are playing pretty good.
Dallas should own their o line on defense and secondary on offense by obvious mismatches and correlating to a 3 score win.

"IF" they don't, this team may get a top 5 pick whether they intentionally try to tank or not. The Giants are just very poor and if McCarthy loses to 1st yr Joe Judge's group, this season will get much worse.

Just my opinion of course

Go Cowboys
We just lost to a 1st year
Kevin Stefanski led group,at home no less...I have no confidence in this team to do anything well for a whole game.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
Too bad Garrett is gone. By gosh, he would have had them all playing like super stars and kicking butt at 4-0.

Scratch that - no one (other than Diehardblues) is going to believe this garbage.

:laugh: :laugh:

bodi

Reaction score
dak 45 per cent yards to much off that meaningless with the team losing by double digits

Jarntt

Reaction score
the ones on IR count as well, they dont go away LC and TS make more then all those combined lol
Yeah, no kidding. Watch the video again and then read my post again. The point is that he is stating that the OL play is horrible and in the same breadth he is talking about how much they are being paid. You can't do both. The guys on the field that are the reason for the poor play are likely are one of the lowest paid OLs in the league. How could you expect elite play from them? Not cap hit

75boyz

Reaction score
We just lost to a 1st year
Kevin Stefanski led group,at home no less...I have no confidence in this team to do anything well for a whole game.

I feel you bro and agree pretty much but I like the Browns roster a whole lot better than the Giants. That's my main point. The Giants can't block. If this garbage dee can't beat this even worse oline, they might not win any more games. Nope, not kidding, lol.

Go Cowboys

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Too bad Garrett is gone. By gosh, he would have had them all playing like super stars and kicking butt at 4-0.

Scratch that - no one (other than Diehardblues) is going to believe this garbage.
Just stir the pot,, tis the season.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He didn’t say anything we didn’t already know - terrible defense and too many early turnovers. The only thing I disagree with is that a lot of the offense is meaningless because even though the offense couldn’t completely overcome the early turnovers and terrible defense, it has put up the yardage and points to make every game competitive and give the team a chance to win. That’s not meaningless because if the defense could also help in the effort they could have won more games.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Yeah, no kidding. Watch the video again and then read my post again. The point is that he is stating that the OL play is horrible and in the same breadth he is talking about how much they are being paid. You can't do both. The guys on the field that are the reason for the poor play are likely are one of the lowest paid OLs in the league. How could you expect elite play from them? Not cap hit

yes my bad didnt know what exactly you were referring too, you are correct they act as if we have our 2016 line out there..that ship has past and its been hit and miss due to injurys and shuffling and now its bottomed out.its an all new line even Cwill coming off ACl surgery needed time ,so Martin the only one left..thats anew Line if ive ever seen one..

we are basically playing real games with a preseason lineup of OL, B and to some extent DBs..not just backups some 3rd wave guys..

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
This game is a layup.

I’m fine with a loss though.. Losing is the best thing right now for this franchise.

We desperately need out of Dak’s deal and Trevor Lawrence for 5 years on a rookie contract.

I don't think very much for those that want the Cowboys to lose just for a CHANCE at a player in the up coming draft. It's doubtful that the Cowboys get the first pick in the draft yet there will be teams that don't have a QB anywhere near as good as Prescott that can and probably will trade up to get Lawrence. So for all your desire to losing to get a player that very well won't be there to get is just showing your fair weather fanship. I have no doubts that Prescott will be THE QB for the Cowboys next season.

Old'Boyfan

Reaction score
I don't think very much for those that want the Cowboys to lose just for a CHANCE at a player in the up coming draft. It's doubtful that the Cowboys get the first pick in the draft yet there will be teams that don't have a QB anywhere near as good as Prescott that can and probably will trade up to get Lawrence. So for all your desire to losing to get a player that very well won't be there to get is just showing your fair weather fanship. I have no doubts that Prescott will be THE QB for the Cowboys next season.
I couldn't have said that any better. All this "tank & go get Lawrence" is ridiculous gibberish. It's not going to happen. As bad as this Cowboys team is they aren't likely to get less than 4-6 wins, that won't get you the 1st or 2nd pick. I'm certainly not in love with him but there's a lot of members on this forum that need to face up to the reality that Prescott will be the Cowboys QB for quite a few years.
Unless HE decides he doesn't want to be a Cowboy anymore.

kskboys

Reaction score
Well, I don't think much of any poster who feels the need to degrade others because he doesn't agree w/ them.

Big D

Reaction score
Bill Parcells used to say don't eat the cheese. Jerra has turned this organization into a cheese factory! But recently they've been forced to eat humble pie con queso! I hope our defense being talked about as the worst defense in history is enough to light a fire under some rumps. If not, theres no hope.

kskboys

Reaction score
I couldn't have said that any better. All this "tank & go get Lawrence" is ridiculous gibberish. It's not going to happen. As bad as this Cowboys team is they aren't likely to get less than 4-6 wins, that won't get you the 1st or 2nd pick. I'm certainly not in love with him but there's a lot of members on this forum that need to face up to the reality that Prescott will be the Cowboys QB for quite a few years.
Unless HE decides he doesn't want to be a Cowboy anymore.
Hopefully w/o the insults.