The Cowboys aren’t the only ones being “targeted”!

aria

Reaction score
Say it ain’t so! I thought we were the only team that was treated unfairly!

https://sports.yahoo.com/report-jul...nrecognizable-substance-154509313.html?bcmt=1

This is nothing more than a modern day witch hunt against the best team in the league. RG hates the Patriots (even after photographic evidence showed he was close to Kraft) and Mara is behind all of it! If this were a Cowboy there would be a flood warning for all the tears shed.

How on earth do other players get suspended for things that they were falsely accused of doing?! I thought this only happened to Cowboys!

Last edited:

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score

aria

Reaction score
What does this have to do with anything Dallas?
It doesn’t, just like every other suspension/action another other football players actions that DON’T play for Dallas come up in a thread every week. It’s some what of a parody of the majority of posters here. If you don’t get it then forget it.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
It doesn’t, just like every other suspension/action another other football players actions that DON’T play for Dallas come up in a thread every week. It’s some what of a parody of the majority of posters here. If you don’t get it then forget it.

You are really stretching to make some silly argument. Who has complained about a player being suspended over an illegal substance outside of pot?

Why post here?

aria

Reaction score
You are really stretching to make some silly argument. Who has complained about a player being suspended over an illegal substance outside of pot?

Why post here?
Are you joking? I’m referring to all of the posts, that come up every day, that the Cowboys are the only team being targeted by Goodell and allegedly Mara. If Edleman were a Cowboy, the forums would be flooded with conspiracy theories and fans crying that we are the only victims of RG’s double standards. Since it’s a Patriot, the conspiracy fans turn a blnd eye. If you don’t get it you either haven’t spent much time on this site or are blind.

BTW, its not an argument, it’s a silly double standard that runs rampant through these forums.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Are you joking? I’m referring to all of the posts, that come up every day, that the Cowboys are the only team being targeted by Goodell and allegedly Mara. If Edleman were a Cowboy, the forums would be flooded with conspiracy theories and fans crying that we are the only victims of RG’s double standards. Since it’s a Patriot, the conspiracy fans turn a blnd eye. If you don’t get it you either haven’t spent much time on this site or are blind.

lol okay Giants fan get lost loser

aria

Reaction score
lol okay Giants fan get lost loser
The only loser here is Jerry and the Cowboys, hate to break it to ya chief. If you’ve actually been a fan for more more twenty years you would understand.

Or perhaps you have been a fan for more than twenty years but you continue to be a homer and blame everyone but the Cowboys for their mediocrity. It’s Mara, it’s Goodell, it’s the coaching, it’s Chaz, it’s bad calls, it’s the rules......whatever helps you sleep better at night.....loser.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
The only loser here is Jerry and the Cowboys, hate to break it to ya chief. If you’ve actually been a fan for more more twenty years you would understand.

Or perhaps you have been a fan for more than twenty years but you continue to be a homer and blame everyone but the Cowboys for their mediocrity. It’s Mara, it’s Goodell, it’s the coaching, it’s Chaz, it’s bad calls, it’s the rules......whatever helps you sleep better at night.....loser.

All I see is blah blah blah. It’s the same garbage when you joined here. Your post was moved as it should be “chief”. You tried to create drama with your lame comparison because of what happened with Zeke.

Like I said before you made a huge stretch when posting that, and you’ve demonstrated further by even mentioning what I highlighted in your post. 1 player testing positive for a substance does not correlate to any of the above garbage you spewed.

Yet here you are posting an article about a player testing positive trying to “parody” other fans...Yet you are telling me whatever helps me sleep at night? Haha I sleep just fine you on the other hand seems to suffer from something and looking for something to complain about. This is completely lost on you.

Take the “L” and move on.

aria

Reaction score
All I see is blah blah blah. It’s the same garbage when you joined here. Your post was moved as it should be “chief”. You tried to create drama with your lame comparison because of what happened with Zeke.

Like I said before you made a huge stretch when posting that, and you’ve demonstrated further by even mentioning what I highlighted in your post. 1 player testing positive for a substance does not correlate to any of the above garbage you spewed.

Yet here you are posting an article about a player testing positive trying to “parody” other fans...Yet you are telling me whatever helps me sleep at night? Haha I sleep just fine you on the other hand seems to suffer from something and looking for something to complain about. This is completely lost on Whatyou.

Take the “L” and move on.

“Blah blah blah”...that’s all you see because that’s all you understand. Words and coherency confuse you, I’m sorry. I never meant to make you look confused or delusional in a public forum.

From the beginning, I’ve always questioned validity whether it was with the Cowboys or another team. I don’t automatically assume anyone is guilty or innocent, no matter who they they play for. As I’ve said, what I posted absolutely correlates to the article I referenced with regard to how many Cowboys fans accuse the NFL of targeting the Cowboys specifically. I’m sorry you don’t understand that, perhaps you should read or take the blinders off homer.

BTW, what I referenced had as much to do with Zeke as it did “the catch”, the non calls, the “bad scheduling” that actually favored us and all the other bogus excuses people think of for our losses.

Last edited:

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
“Blah blah blah”...that’s all you see because that’s all you understand. Words and coherency confuse you, I’m sorry. I never meant to make you look confused or delusional in a public forum.

From the beginning, I’ve always questioned validity whether it was with the Cowboys or another team. I don’t automatically assume anyone is guilty or innocent, no matter who they they play for. As I’ve said, what I posted absolutely correlates to the article I referenced with regard to how many Cowboys fans accuse the NFL of targeting the Cowboys specifically. I’m sorry you don’t understand that, perhaps

You’re the only delusional one here. Notice how your “point” was moved to the NFL zone? Yea take the hint.

aria

Reaction score
You’re the only delusional one here. Notice how your “point” was moved to the NFL zone? Yea take the hint.
Admittedly, I should have posted it there in the first place. It wasn’t specifically Cowboys related, so what? You keep bringing that up like it’s a “win”. Lol. Got to bed sweety, you’re tired.