The Cowboys Have 51 Players On Their Active Roster

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
So what does this mean when the draft hasn't happened yet and the two worst teams in the league have more players than anyone lol? I don't think this means anything.
New Orleans and Jacksonville are right on their heels. I guess you think you really had a point, but eh, you really don't.

The facts are there in black and white. Aside from a couple of other teams, the Cowboys are way out of line with the majority of the league.

Let me guess, we stumbled on some special secret sauce no one else was smart enough to figure out?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
New Orleans and Jacksonville are right on their heels. I guess you think you really had a point, but eh, you really don't.

The facts are there in black and white. Aside from a couple of other teams, the Cowboys are way out of line with the majority of the league.

Let me guess, we stumbled on some special secret sauce no one else was smart enough to figure out?
I wasn't proving a point. I was asking you what your point was? How many players you have now means absolutely nothing. The browns have a bunch of players because they sign anyone. Saints and Jags aren't some great teams either. The Cowboys suck. We get it. But there are better ways to support that claim then this reach.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I wasn't proving a point. I was asking you what your point was? How many players you have now means absolutely nothing. The browns have a bunch of players because they sign anyone. Saints and Jags aren't some great teams either. The Cowboys suck. We get it. But there are better ways to support that claim then this reach.

If you read back the point was simple. Dallas is out of line with the rest of the league. By a pretty significant margin. As in dead last. So we are onto something smarter that nobody else has thought of or they are just as cheap as to be believed.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
If you read back the point was simple. Dallas is out of line with the rest of the league. By a pretty significant margin. As in dead last. So we are onto something smarter that nobody else has thought of or they are just as cheap as to be believed.
So if by next week they sign 1 cheap guys will that mean they aren't cheap anymore?

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Let's not argue about this.

It just means less guys to release once all the undrafted free agents sign. Other teams aren't better than the Cowboys because they have more players of the likes of K.D. Cannon, Tre'von Johnson, and Marqueston Huff on their roster (guys currently on Dallas' roster who aren't guaranteed of lasting until camp opens).

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
I have noticed that WWWWWAAAAAAHHHHHH is picking up steam in the forums glad I could help

DanA

Reaction score
I'm willing to bet we have 90 guys on the roster come the start of training camp. It really isn't a big deal, I'm more worried about the specifics like what we're going to do for starters at LG, S, LB and if we're gonna get a swing tackle. I'd like one of each in free agency and I'm hoping we spend more than just the vet minimum.

Mobinvans

Reaction score
Cowboys spend in FA— Whaaaa Jerry wants instant gratification from FA and all you eat it up

Cowboys don’t spend in FA— Whaaaa Jerry is getting drunk on vacation

CowboysZone every offseason— Whaaaaaaaaaa

You out A lot of thought into that post

dallasdave

Reaction score
LOL

I ignore you 99% of the time because your shtick is so dried out.

All anyone has to do is click on your username to see post after post after post of snarky comments/jokes directed towards the Cowboys.

Some “fan” you are; hate on literally EVERYTHING they do.

It’s pathetic. You are clearly “happily unhappy”.

And bro you’ve been here since 2005 and have 48,000 posts...that’s like 70 posts per week dogging a team that you’re supposedly a “fan” of, LOL.

Go outside, get some air, hit the gym, or do something else man. Stop spending all your time bashing the Cowboys on a message board. Or, keep on doing it and being a loser, you seem to enjoy it, lol. Cheers.
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::hammer:Well said indeed SIR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
DAL is up to 61 players...... they got your message