The Cowboys play that hurt you the worst!

Number1

Reaction score
ice bowl, the whole thing, GB literally iced the field to turn it into big dull scrum

even as a little kid I lost much respect for Vince that day

75boyz

Reaction score
Only pick one.
The play that hurt you the worst, and what did you do.

Me: The Leon Lett debacle on Thanksgiving Day against the Dolphins. You remember: we have the game won after Miami misses a field goal, and here comes Leon Lett. When everyone was motioning to stay away from the ball, Lett decides he needs to recover the ball. Slides on the snow. The ball is recovered by the Dolphins. They kick the field goal. They win the game.

I was so upset, I went to my room (I was visiting my parents for Thanksgiving) and slept the rest of the night. No second helpings for me. I was done. Didn't want to eat. Didn't want to talk to anyone.

Jackie Smith drop and Dwight Clark "The Catch" almost dead even.

I think I cried, had a temper tantrum or both. On both occasions.

They were too equally painful to eliminate either as one over the other.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Dez play probably hurts the most because that was the best chance at a Super Bowl that I've seen our team have yet since I've been watching the sport. After that would probably be the 2016 playoff game against the Packers because I wanted to see Dak and Zeke do the improbable (win the Super Bowl as a rookie duo).
It was our best chance with that team.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I have to say it is difficult to measure the pain levels of both the Jackie Smith drop and The Catch. Ouch, just hurts to think it!