The Cowboys should account for Jahan Dotson WR in tomorrow's game

nathanlt

Reaction score
For tomorrow's game, the Cowboys should account for this receiver. He looks pretty smooth in his routes, and makes some very nice catches. Of course, the pass rush is going to limit how much time Wentz has to throw to him.

Creeper

Reaction score
Washington has several good receivers including their TE. If Wentz has time to throw he has the receivers to make big plays. Washington also has the power in the middle of the defense to cause problems for Rush. Biadasz has to be at the top of his game tomorrow.

fansince68

Reaction score
I bet the Commanders coaches have been watching film, Wentz is going to make timely qb runs extending drives and tiring out some of our defensive players. I don't care about Micha sack records, have him Spy the Qb on 3rd downs and obvious passing downs. This defense will be stronger in the 4th qtr if they aren't gassed due to frequently extended drives by our opponents.

Cumart21

Reaction score
I live in the same town Dotson played HS football (Nazareth, PA). He is a GREAT young man. They sent 6 charter busses to watch him in Washington last week and had a meet and greet after. Kid's got great hands. The Commanders have three pretty good WRs, so I'm sure they'll have some success. Just need to get Wentz to hang on to the ball, like he's known to do.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
For tomorrow's game, the Cowboys should account for this receiver. He looks pretty smooth in his routes, and makes some very nice catches. Of course, the pass rush is going to limit how much time Wentz has to throw to him.

If we bring the heat like we did against the midgets
We should win.
Wentz can't scramble like Jones did.

Carson

Reaction score
Samuel is the one I worry about most. They use him all over the field

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
He's absolutely dominant at his position. Loved watching him play at Penn State. The kid unfortunately, like Barkley (Giants RB), are on rotten teams. Um, except for Parsons lol.
After the game, Wentz will say...nothing has changed except the uniform...I am still losing to this Dallas team...
The great Wentzie loses to every team. Especially the lonesome Jags last year lol.

Mr_437

Reaction score
WAS have good weapons for Wentz, but the key is to get constant pressure on the QB. He couldn't even see Dotson last week, he was so shook by the Eagles front. Nothing special about their team, just destroy their pass protection like every game.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
I bet the Commanders coaches have been watching film, Wentz is going to make timely qb runs extending drives and tiring out some of our defensive players. I don't care about Micha sack records, have him Spy the Qb on 3rd downs and obvious passing downs. This defense will be stronger in the 4th qtr if they aren't gassed due to frequently extended drives by our opponents.

If they are going to turn Wentz lose and run around that is a recipe for a disaster. If they lose Wentz to an injury Rivera will lose his job. I want him to be coach as long as possible.

Flamma

Reaction score
I'm actually worried about this game. Everything seems to be falling in place for a win. I hate when that happens. It reminds me of Denver last year.

I'd love it if Parsons got the sack record of 8 in one game, but I have to believe their coaching staff makes some kind of adjustments to prevent that jail break they had into their backfield last week.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
Dallas pressure can make Wince shaky and look for check downs or run.....he gets stupid with the ball and is an automatic two interceptions and a fumble. Need to come at him consistently.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
I'm actually worried about this game. Everything seems to be falling in place for a win. I hate when that happens. It reminds me of Denver last year.
Same. I'll be so happy to be wrong.

fansince68

Reaction score
If they are going to turn Wentz lose and run around that is a recipe for a disaster. If they lose Wentz to an injury Rivera will lose his job. I want him to be coach as long as

Timely qb runs are not dangerous. If you hit them while sliding its a sure penalty. A qb could choose to run if he sees the lbs dropping back. Not dangerous at all.