The Cowboys should gain ground in the division this week

RonnieT24

Reaction score
The Eagles go to the Raiders..
The WFT visits Green Bay .
The G-Men get the Panthers at home.

I could see our three game lead in the division getting pushed to three and a half without our guys getting out of bed on Sunday. Could we clinch this thing by Thanksgiving?

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score

I could see our three game lead in the division getting pushed to three and a half without our guys getting out of bed on Sunday. Could we clinch this thing by Thanksgiving?

I don’t know though. It wouldn’t surprise me if all 3 underdogs win. Desperate teams sometimes play hard especially after getting embarrassed.

RonWashington

Reaction score

Minus McCaffrey couldn’t the Giants at home beat the paper panthers …

Jipper

Reaction score
We also need division rivals to win enough to not have premium draft slots.
The Eagles could possibly have 3 picks in the top 10 and one of them being the #1 pick overall.
That could totally turn the Eagles around instantly.

Yeah...it's likely going to happen and they are going to have a shot at the best draft haul in history...sucks

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
A few weeks ago, I would have had the Panthers vs the Giants as a guaranteed win for Carolina. But bad Sam Darnold has shown up for the last few weeks. So that game is going to depend on which QB is worse between Darnold and Jones or which one can be slightly better.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
We also need division rivals to win enough to not have premium draft slots.
The Eagles could possibly have 3 picks in the top 10 and one of them being the #1 pick overall.
That could totally turn the Eagles around instantly.

They could but the again the Eagles have been hit or miss as far as some of their draft picks have gone. And they haven't always gotten it right.

DallasInDC

Reaction score

That would be awesome if it happened but it's highly unlikely... That would require *** and Philly to lose out (they both have the Broncos and Washington has the panthers and Philly has the lions) and we would have to win another 5 straight (very possible but given the teams we have to play... I wouldn't be surprised if we lose one of those games).

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score

You love to see it.

But..

Im probably cheering for Washington to win even though there is about 0 chance of that.

On the other hand.. Does it do any good? GB has no competition in their division. They aren’t a very good team but stupid Rodgers is so good that he gives them a chance against anyone.