The Cowboys should gain ground in the division this week

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
But it wasn't a road game, it was a home game. There were Cowboys fans in LA than Chargers fans. Chargers had multiple false start in Sofi.
You’re right it was a home game my bad Point still stands

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I mean RonnieT24 literally pointed it out and he one of the biggest Dak's homer here.
He’s welcome to his opinion, just like you’re welcome to yours but I disagree . This team is only going to go as far as the quarterback . Unless you like Andy Dalton

phildadon86

Reaction score
You love to see it.

But..

Im probably cheering for Washington to win even though there is about 0 chance of that.

On the other hand.. Does it do any good? GB has no competition in their division. They aren’t a very good team but stupid Rodgers is so good that he gives them a chance against anyone.
Your man crush hasn’t had a touchdown pass over 25 yards this year. If you’re using the same argument you used to belittle Dak that means he’s no longer elite

Eddie

Reaction score
I don't want us clinching too early. I don't want 5 weeks with nothing to play for. We'll wind up 0 and done again.

Taggy12

Reaction score
We also need division rivals to win enough to not have premium draft slots.
The Eagles could possibly have 3 picks in the top 10 and one of them being the #1 pick overall.
That could totally turn the Eagles around instantly.

Well more like two first around. If colts was smarter they will shut down Wentz last few game and stuck with second round

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I don't want us clinching too early. I don't want 5 weeks with nothing to play for. We'll wind up 0 and done again.

Oh, there'd still be things to play for. Like getting the best playoff seeding as possible. I reckon the Cardinals will get the first seed, but the second seed is very much ours for the taking. That way, unless we play the Cardinals, the road to the Super Bowl could go through Dallas as opposed to Green Bay which would be good for us.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
You love to see it.

But..

Im probably cheering for Washington to win even though there is about 0 chance of that.

On the other hand.. Does it do any good? GB has no competition in their division. They aren’t a very good team but stupid Rodgers is so good that he gives them a chance against anyone.

It might help for playoff positioning. If we have to play Green Bay, I'd rather play them in Dallas than Green Bay.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
That has never been the case though. Not throughout Dak's career.

Except Dak has looked WAAAAAAYY better this year, and a very large majority of people in sports media, current, and former players have said that this team DOES run through Dak. I'll say this as well. Why does having a great running game detract from Dak? Does the fact that we had an elite running game with Emmitt Smith in the 90s diminish any of Aikman's accomplishments?

Jipper

Reaction score
If we simply win the final 4 nfce games I would bet money we win the east....even at 9-8 we would run away with it....

If this team isn't thinking bugger than nfce winner and a 1st round appearance i think they are missing the boat...never a good idea to look past anyone but facts are this team is going to be close to a 4 game lead and possibly 5 by November

RonnieT24

Reaction score
About the same, maybe a notch less. I like Cousins.

There are two main difference between Dak and Cousins.. One Dak is more mobile and athletic and two, Dak is cooler under pressure. Cousins can and will get happy feet when the pocket starts to close in and he is not as athletic and strong as Dak to be able to get out and create on the move. I have no doubt he could execute this offense when things go perfectly.. However he is light years behind Dak when things go off schedule. Despite being in the league like 4 years longer..

DanA

Reaction score

Honestly, I wouldn’t mind having the option of hiding our playbook, getting guys healthy, and taking some miles off key players. Clinching with 5 weeks to go suits me just fine. Our 2nd last game against the Cards seems the perfect dress rehearsal to dial things in.

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
I'm done focusing on the Division. Barring catastrophe, Dallas is a playoff team. I'm worried about seeds now.

Arizona, GB, LA R, Tampa Bay. I want those teams to lose, even when playing our Division rivals.