The Cowboys Will Ask The NFL To Look Into The "Athleticism" Of Umpires Moving Forward

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Oh for crying out loud, stop the whining Jerry. :facepalm:

59 minutes and 46 seconds of being outplayed, and trailing the entire game, reduced to crying over the result of a dumb play call with 14 seconds left.

31RoyW31

Reaction score
It's not an "either/or" situation. Sure the Cowboys were outplayed and could have won the game by simply playing better. But that doesn't mean that the umpire should be excused for his performance. That wasn't the only time the umpire was a factor in not getting the play set. I don't recall ever seeing that once in a game before let alone 3 times. It cost the Cowboys twice and was a factor in the game.

lqmac1

Reaction score
Even if you were able to spike the ball, what are the odds of you actually throwing a 35 yard touchdown, against a defense fully knowing you have to throw it in the end zone, with no time left? I don’t know why people act like that’s the reason we lost, it wasn’t.

LucaBrasi

Sleeps with the fishes
Reaction score
I don’t know, is that accurate?

Matt Mosley is really sarcastic. I’m not saying it’s bs given the excuse making that goes on from the top down.

Sydla

Reaction score
Oh for crying out loud.

This franchise is #@%^ing embarrassing at this point.

Really, Jerry? How about you look at the crap job your coaching staff and highly paid players did instead of worrying about the officials?

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score

The excuses get more and more embarrassing.

This team will NEVER get better if they believe they are the victims every week.

Zero accountability in this organization.

Rather than asking the NFL to look into the fitness level of referees, how about addressing the intelligence level of the players on your roster?

Hasn't it been embarrassing enough being a Cowboys fan over the past 26 years, and now this?

Jerry sucks - he really does.

Last edited:

Surfguy

Reaction score
Refs will be required to run a 40 yard dash in 5.7 seconds.