The Cowboys Will Ask The NFL To Look Into The "Athleticism" Of Umpires Moving Forward

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score

The excuses get more and more embarrassing.

This team will NEVER get better if they believe they are the victims every week.

Zero accountability in this organization.

Will they also look at how to practice giving the ball to the ref before spiking it. We are a laughingstock

Bigdog

Reaction score
I can understand this. There is nothing more frustrated for me than a ref who is out of shape. When I played any sport and had a disagreement with a call, I would tell the ref I don’t disagree with you about the call but where you are to make the call. You are out of position especially if you are standing at midfield and the play is 40 yards the other way. Now with that being said the Cowboys need to stop making up these excuses of why they loss. As Rocky told his son in his last movie You can’t be pointing fingers at him or her because you are not where you want to be. Cowards do that and that ain’t you. Your better than that. We are better than this and need to stop blaming people.

Plankton

Reaction score
I suppose it's easier to die on this hill than it is to admit that you weren't good enough on the field, on the sidelines and especially in the front office.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Oh for crying out loud, stop the whining Jerry. :facepalm:

59 minutes and 46 seconds of being outplayed, and trailing the entire game, reduced to crying over the result of a dumb play call with 14 seconds left.

It seems silly but I understand the umpire was actually on the wrong side of the ball. I have never seen the umpire run from behind the QB and OL to place the ball. Isn't he supposed to be behind the LBs in the last 2 minutes for that very reason. Even Romo said 8 seconds would be enough to line up and spike after Nantz said it might not be enough time.

Dre11

Reaction score
Actually Mike Periera blamed himself and found some flaws.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

The excuses get more and more embarrassing.

This team will NEVER get better if they believe they are the victims every week.

Zero accountability in this organization.

Jeeezis Henry Christ. At least we know Stephen and Jerry are fans. They sound just like them anyways.

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Embarrassing, and the worst part is, it will stop this franchise from a proper self evaluation