The Cowboys will not Sign Dak

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
I like Dak a lot as a person and think he’s a great leader. But let’s be real. You’re not going to pay this guy 40 million a year. You watch Lamar Jackson or Mohames and they make it look flawless. You pay those types. Dak is not that type. You can’t convince me Jerry and McCarthy will tie up elite money into Dak. They know it. Dak is a two year franchise tag rental. And it makes it easy, if the Cowboys can’t win it with a prime zeke and this WR core in the next two years it’s time to move on anyways(because he never will win if he can’t now). Jerry knows this and it’s his dirty little secret.

Last edited:

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
I like Dak a lot as a person and think he’s a great leader. But let’s be real. You’re not going to pay this guy 40 million a year. You watch Lamar Jackson or Mohames and they make it look flawless. You pay those types. Dak is not that type. You can’t convince me Jerry and McCarthy will tie up elite money into Dak. They know it. Dak is a two year franchise tag rental. And it makes it easy, if the Cowboys can’t win it with a prime zeke and this WR core in the next two years it’s time to move on anyways(because he never will win if he can’t now). Jerry knows this and it’s his dirty little secret.

Dak is pedestrian. OK in Mississippi or whatever 2nd-level environment.
But $45 mil a season?
$890,000 a year and be glad you have it.

CowboysBravesSpurs

Reaction score
There was a thread specifically created for you Dak haters to spew your poison in there about Dak. Time to close this thread.
I like Dak, but let’s give him more time this season before we declare him our savior. He has the pieces around him on offense.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
Dak was not the problem. Not 1 single post-game commentator blamed Dak. It's only YOU guys here in CZ.
Yes he was a huge problem. 1-8 on 3rd downs. 17 points LMAO. This front office isn’t going to pay him. There’s absolutely 0 chance right now. Lamar Jackson would’ve put up 40 today if he was the QB of Dallas.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Another Dak thread? You need professional help. Dak lives in your head rent-free. :facepalm:

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Daks top 12. Not great not bad. Its hard to tell what dallas will do. The offense was for sure not impressive at all last nite besides zeke.

expectations for this team weren't high going Into this season. 40 mil a year is what dak will cost. Its up to the f/o after the season.