RELEASED The Cowboys will waive RB Jordan Chunn and DL Garrett Marino

conner01

Reaction score
i wanted to see Marino this summer but up against the DT numbers and not having chance to showcase himself without camp/exhibition
I really wanted to see him and hope we can retain his rights

timb2

Reaction score
Marino was key to the Nooch support system.

This is bad.
Marino is strong and ran well. Trysten Hill might be beaten out by him. Office politics. Hill is a flop but the Cowboys will play it off like Gavin Escobar. Dont resign his contract let him leave and dont have to admit he was a bum or bust.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score

The Cowboys will waive running back Jordan Chunn and defensive lineman Garrett Marino on Tuesday. Chunn, who spent most of the last two seasons on the practice squad, will be waived with a non-football injury designation and Marino with a non-football illness designation." / Twitter

I guess, with the weird off season and no preseason games, no danger of players getting hurt in games you want to maximize your reps to players that have a good chance of making the team.....it makes sense to waive all these players. and perhaps some of the players opting out knowing they don't have much of a chance.

fivetwos

Reaction score
80's Haircuts for everyone!!!

51q7JelqczL.jpg
You didn't go ahead and post a Wang Chung CD rear cover photo now did you?

Not the greatest band but nice work.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Marino is strong and ran well. Trysten Hill might be beaten out by him. Office politics. Hill is a flop but the Cowboys will play it off like Gavin Escobar. Dont resign his contract let him leave and dont have to admit he was a bum or bust.

Marino was waived ill. In other words, he was going to miss some time anyway so the team chose to cut him.

I just wonder what the illness was, since there's a separate category for those put on reserve for COVID.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Like it or not, Crawford is very important as a team leader.
He’s not but you could sugar coat it how you want. When he’s gone next year nobody will be talking about how we lost a team leader.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
He’s not but you could sugar coat it how you want. When he’s gone next year nobody will be talking about how we lost a team leader.

He's been a leader for years. Go read interviews with guys like Tank talking about how much Crawford helped him develop and sharpen his approach.

Go actually get information rather than just spouting agenda-driven nonsense

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
He's been a leader for years. Go read interviews with guys like Tank talking about how much Crawford helped him develop and sharpen his approach.

Go actually get information rather than just spouting agenda-driven nonsense

Crawford is Tank's best friend, known each other since Boise State.