Twitter: The curious case of CeeDee Lamb

willia451

Reaction score
I worry about his tiny frame getting blown up. Watch his head, arms, and legs fly off. He just has to hold it together long enough to get to his second contract so he can get paid. His agent probably calls him nightly to remind him.

If the Cowboys keep Coop it will be to keep trying to protect CD and keep trying to make Dak look better than he is.

IMO. When healthy Coop is 3 times the receiver CD will ever be.

And that's why everyone yells "Coooooooooooooooop". Even the unwashed masses know it.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I agree with what people are saying about the offense not looking right (confused / uncertain) the 2nd half of the season, but this is still a bit surprising considering we scored 27 or more points in 5 of the 8 games after Atlanta, including 2 games of over 50 yards. Somebody had to be getting in the end zone.

Of course, there were 2-3 defensive TD's and Pollard had a kickoff return. Still seems odd Lamb didn't have any TD's over those 8 games

Setackin

radioactivecowboy88
Reaction score
I mean he was given 88 day one. He’s made it. Endorsement deals, a 2nd contract, media attention. Why do anything more.

Mannix

Reaction score
Sit down before you read this, and please think long and hard before commenting....here goes....Laurent Robinson was the last game in game out dependable WR we've had on this team....ok, fire away.

doomsday9084

Reaction score
I still think I saw something different than others.

Teams stopped blitzing and they stopped covering outside runs. They put 4 people up the middle and everyone else in disguised mid range coverages. It just killed Dallas because Dallas only runs up the middle and it forced Dak to throw into reads he doesn't like.

The guys I blame the most are Zeke and Moore. If Dallas had started Pollard and just gave a healthy dose of off tackle runs, it would have punished that defensive style.

Could an elite QB have done better than Dak in the same situation? Yes, but there would have been some interceptions, tipped passes, etc. Probably the best thing a guy like Rodgers would have done would to just wave off the plays or scream at Moore that he is an idiot.

bigE79

Reaction score
i
Doofus

John813

Reaction score
The entire offense took a nose dive. They could beat up on the weaker teams but just struggled when the other team could punch back on defense.

And a lot of it does have to do with the QB. It truly was a jekyll and hyde season from him. Confident to start the year then he went back to the 2017 2nd half of indecisiveness.

Gaede

Reaction score
I still think I saw something different than others.

Teams stopped blitzing and they stopped covering outside runs. They put 4 people up the middle and everyone else in disguised mid range coverages. It just killed Dallas because Dallas only runs up the middle and it forced Dak to throw into reads he doesn't like.

The guys I blame the most are Zeke and Moore. If Dallas had started Pollard and just gave a healthy dose of off tackle runs, it would have punished that defensive style.

Could an elite QB have done better than Dak in the same situation? Yes, but there would have been some interceptions, tipped passes, etc. Probably the best thing a guy like Rodgers would have done would to just wave off the plays or scream at Moore that he is an idiot.

Exactly. Pointing the finger at Dak isn't 100% accurate.

The Broncos did in fact lay the blueprint to defeat this team and Moore didn't adjust. And he lacked the guts to play the better--less esteemed--player at a crucial position that would've helped us adjust