Twitter: The curious case of CeeDee Lamb

visionary

Reaction score
Exactly. Pointing the finger at Dak isn't 100% accurate.

The Broncos did in fact lay the blueprint to defeat this team and Moore didn't adjust. And he lacked the guts to play the better--less esteemed--player at a crucial position that would've helped us adjust

you’re right, not 100% only 99.9%

shabazz

Reaction score
I mean when Dez went down. Twill was supposed to "step up" and never did.

the only year Dez “went down”was 2015 and he still played 9 games. What you don’t know is that Romo went down and only played 4 games. Matt Cassel Brandon Weeden,and Kellen Moore quarterbacked 12 games and Willams still caught for almost 900 yards and 3 TDs.

phildadon86

Reaction score
the only year Dez “went down”was 2015 and he still played 9 games. What you don’t know is that Romo went down and only played 4 games. Matt Cassel Brandon Weeden,and Kellen Moore quarterbacked 12 games and Willams still caught for almost 900 yards and 3 TDs.
I thought Romo went down too. I wasnt sure. My bad.

The reason I didnt remember this is because I mailed it in after Matt Cassel said when he arrived in Dallas he couldnt find a coach to help him. lol.

shabazz

Reaction score
I thought Romo went down too. I wasnt sure. My bad.

The reason I didnt remember this is because I mailed it in after Matt Cassel said when he arrived in Dallas he couldnt find a coach to help him. lol.

what a crap fest that year was. 3 junks qbs that would just check down to Witten most times. I don’t like Daks contract but at least we have better health stability at the qb position than we’ve had during the Romo years. This team is long known for awful qb backups

INCowboysFan

Reaction score
Maybe it is the 16 drops he's had in his first two seasons that causes Dak to look at other receivers. Maybe he wasn't getting open late in the season, maybe the play calling sucked. Maybe the QB sucked. Maybe it's not just one thing. Maybe it is all of the above.

phildadon86

Reaction score
what a crap fest that year was. 3 junks qbs that would just check down to Witten most times. I don’t like Daks contract but at least we have better health stability at the qb position than we’ve had during the Romo years. This team is long known for awful qb backups
We had Brandon "prettiest spiral" WEEDEN lol.

I keep saying it. The problem aint on the field. Its above the field.

blueblood70

Reaction score
"I need to be better...I will be better."
odd his 37TD and 10 INT are way high up amongst the best in the league this season IE tied for 3rd WITH Rogers and Mahomes and above allen..chew on that..so tds aren't the issue so lets stop making it one because one payer isn't being fed, that not on the qb check the OC..

just because one player isnt getting all the tds isn't a sign of bad qb LMAO its a designs issue in most cases, a player issue ie not getting open, or combo of both and many many times its a case whether OL isnt blocking long enough to locate an open guy..

lastly some could be qb but 10% in this case go be obnoxious toward dak al you want he simply spread the ball around more then most.AC has always had low td count and? many wrs with huge td counts is the #1 2 and 3 options on teams that lack talent, we have many options and that hurts stats for individual players but that doesn't mean there and issue.

Id lie to see Kellen attack weaknesses more and go outside the gameplans in game where its obvious one player is the hot hand and that the issue here, just seems to be handcuffing dak and keeping him on script instead of just whispering to dak in the helmet" lets go after XDB the next 4 plays no matter what, they are covering him 1-1 and the guys open"..

not just lamb many times they are ignoring these matchup's and its not dak its the play caller.. this is like point Guard noticing he has hot shooter and just goes to him all game instead of setting up plays, issue is this is on Moore the OC is more like the point guard because his play calls are what daks running.

glimmerman

Reaction score
The whole Offense looked strange the second half of the season. We beat the bad teams and some border line teams but a team that could get any push with the front 4 we suffered badly.. We had no blocking and no run game. Our OC in training had no answer like shorter passes or ways to get the ball out and a QB that was afraid to throw a pick. But our Offense knows how to throw a WR screen..

Will be very interesting to see how this team responds. We will have to figure out how to beat a 4 man rush.. Lol. Used to be pretty simple. Hand the ball off and this O-Line and Elliot would eat. We used to smile when we saw that. I will just hope we come out looking better next season. A run game and use some shorter passes and the middle of the field.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Either Dak or kellen suck. Maybe both.

giphy.gif

cowboyed

Reaction score
Everything about the team became curious after the Denver game. The Cowboys appeared to be a strong Super Bowl contender until they got punched in the mouth by the Broncos. CeeDee had 4 TDs the first seven games of the season and only 2 after that.
The Broncos were physical and fast and tormented our receivers in man to man coverage. Dak was pressing on his throws as our offensive line was on its heels more often than not. I think this game negatively affected our team psyche the remainder of our season, and not just our players, also our coaching staff. We were exposed from a matchup standpoint.