The Dak Prescott 16

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Na, I’ve never thought there was poor officiating. That’s just sour grapes.

And if we’re looking for blame then it goes on our defense for allowing Rodgers the time. But that’s what HOF talent does for you. He extends the play.
What a bunch of baloney!

You bash on our defense for "allowing Rodgers the time" to get off that pass, yet you still refuse to call it as it was when the tape clearly shows David Irving being grabbed, pulled down and tackled on the play as he was about to get past a double team, plus another Cowboy was being held on the same play. Oh yeah, it's much easier to praise your cheating hero, Rodgers, and pump him up?

Benedict Arnold much?

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Yea, our defense blew it on 3rd and 20. You just can’t give that play up. But Rodgers deserves his credit as well. He’s a generational talent.
Yup byron jones caught watching rodgers instead of his man. Poor play by our safety gave him a shot at that throw. Imagine if we drafted a real safety in landon collins instead of byron

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Yup byron jones caught watching rodgers instead of his man. Poor play by our safety gave him a shot at that throw. Imagine if we drafted a real safety in landon collins instead of byron
Yea or if Gregory hadn’t been suspended might have applied pressure. Regardless, totally on defense.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
What a bunch of baloney!

You bash on our defense for "allowing Rodgers the time" to get off that pass, yet you still refuse to call it as it was when the tape clearly shows David Irving being grabbed, pulled down and tackled on the play as he was about to get past a double team, plus another Cowboy was being held on the same play. Oh yeah, it's much easier to praise your cheating hero, Rodgers, and pump him up?

Benedict Arnold much?
It’s not a penalty unless it’s called. More sour grapes and excuses.
Man up!

75boyz

Reaction score
Interesting read, thanks for posting. I guess we'll see if Dak hopefully breaks the trend, because the flip side isn't pretty.

Yep, what this guy said. And a very concerning reality reminder based on factual statistical probability analytics.
I could care less if the OP is liked here or not, I thought it was extremely interesting and appropriate context to the exact current Cowboys QB situation.

visionary

Reaction score
Yep, what this guy said. And a very concerning reality reminder based on factual statistical probability analytics.
I could care less if the OP is liked here or not, I thought it was extremely interesting and appropriate context to the exact current Cowboys QB situation.

It's not a matter of being liked

The OP is an Eagles fan and has a history of bashing cowboys and propping up the eagles

Know the source

Diehardblues

Reaction score

The OP is an Eagles fan and has a history of bashing cowboys and propping up the eagles

Know the source
Right .. it’s all fun. I’ve got the time.

It’s better than opposing fans trolling like they’re a Cowboy fan.

HungryLion

Reaction score

Imagine if our defensive coordinator at the time *cough* Marinelli *cough* knew what the heck he was doing and put Byron at corner where he belonged and had a natural safety playing back there?

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Imagine if our defensive coordinator at the time *cough* Marinelli *cough* knew what the heck he was doing and put Byron at corner where he belonged and had a natural safety playing back there?
Well if you gave a bad coach a real player at the position he was drafted for it helps a little. I hated the byron pick and still do.

sean10mm

Reaction score

LOL the bolded part isn't true at all.

Everybody is fooled by probability and statistics because nobody knows what they even are in the first place.

Sydla

Reaction score
Okay, but the point wasn’t ‘more than likely’. The point was absolutely, verifiably, every single time without resolve the trend fails.

0-16

But again, how many of those 16 started their careers like Dak?

You are only slicing the data to reach your a pre-determined conclusion.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

qGhiEIe.gif

HungryLion

Reaction score

Based on “factual statistical probability analytics”?

You can’t be serious. :laugh:

mmohican29

Reaction score
Yup, that's Wentz for the Sheagles.

LOL... just picturing this troll hammering away at his keyboard on into the night like Dr. Otto Octavius with a Wentz jersey on.

A completely pathetic clown, accessoried with 22 year old Trapper Keepers full of Kevin Kolb stats and other nobody QB's.

Trying to convince anyone who will listen that Dak Prescott's dominance over the defending champs last season is somehow an anomaly.

Truly glorious. Can you imagine this guy irl? Unbelievable.

CowboysRule

Reaction score
So this is an entire post comparing QB's that were:
1. Drafted outside the first round.
2. Later earned a large contract.
3. After said contract, did not advance to a championship game (with the exception of two players that you are omitting because it doesn't fit your 0-16 point)

What are you trying to prove here? Are you saying that if you draft a QB outside of the first round you should never give him a second contract, unless he has taken you to a championship game within his first couple years?

75boyz

Reaction score

Know the source

Okay, got it. He's an Eagle Fan troll. Doesn't erase the fact his OP contained effective comparison data. I get the whole "consider the source, spin the narrative" perspective. Still entitled to his opinion.

I mean, I'm personally waiting on the famous "I don't have enough posts to be considered credible" attacks or maybe other random criticism from the far extremist Dak family members here.

For example, if CouchCoach or BobHaze had created this OP, the overall credibility and respect of the post would do an entire 180.

CowboysRule

Reaction score
Not officially.

In a crucial situation when game is on the line.. let em play.
Let em play? There is another picture from a different angle where you can see it better but that guy behind him, he proceeds to basically put Irving in a sleeper hold. That's not letting them play, that's just throwing out the rules completely.