The Dallas Cowboys are God's team, and anyone who doesn't love them is a Devil worshipper and commie

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
No one should EVER root for any NFL team other than the Cowboys. The Cowboys are God's team. If someone roots for some other team, that's blasphemy at it makes God hate your guts. Fans of the Eagles, the 49ers, the Steelers, and many more are all communists. If you root for these anti-Cowboy teams, God gets mad and hates your guts. I wish the scumbag fans of other teams would just admit that they love communism and worship Lucifer. It's a filthy evil sin to root for some non-Cowboy team. The Dallas Cowboys and our big beautiful Blue Star are holy! Everyone should bow before the Holy Blue Star! If these commies don't repent, God is going to be so mad that he'll come back to the Earth all furious and then he'll throw an axe at that person that will hit them right between the eyes. No one should EVER blaspheme God's team. It would be one thing if they would have humility, if for example, some Eagles fan was hanging his head saying, "I know I'm an awful and horrible sinning commie dirtbag, but I root for the Eagles. May God have mercy on my soul." Hah! They have NO humility at all. They scream and celebrate their team's plays and paint their faces green. That makes God so mad that he's going to take a chainsaw and cut their head in half with it. And they're so arrogant that they get mad if you tell them that! I've tried. I can't believe they get all offended if you try to rescue them from a terrible fate.

Anywayz, I just had to vent a little. The Dallas Cowboys are the good guys, and the ONLY good guys. It's really frustrating when you can't rescue the commie fans of other teams.