The Dallas Cowboys will have a successful 2022-2023 because…

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by D4KADON, Jun 27, 2022.

1. cowboyec

cowboyec Well-Known Member

30,459 Messages
    36,787 Likes Received
    because...
    :starspin:I SAID SO:starspin:

Hagman likes this.
  2. tyke1doe

tyke1doe Well-Known Member

48,862 Messages
    26,820 Likes Received
    I hope so.

jazzcat22 likes this.
  3. Cowfan75

Cowfan75 Well-Known Member

5,693 Messages
    6,316 Likes Received
    Because Garrett gave MM advice on how to coach.

Tangle_Foot likes this.
  4. kskboys

kskboys Well-Known Member

33,739 Messages
    36,334 Likes Received
    In 07, the Giants had the best DLine in the NFL. That is why they won. When we get the best DLine in the NFL, then you can start hoping for your lightning.

5. kskboys

kskboys Well-Known Member

33,739 Messages
    36,334 Likes Received
    Eli wasn't great. The DLine played great. In 07, the Giants held every team they faced in the playoffs to under 21 points. Eli never put up more than 24. Not great.

Eli was better in 11, but he was terrible against SF and had to get bailed out by two Kyle Williams fumbles.

Fastpitch Dad and Tangle_Foot like this.
  6. DeaconMoss

DeaconMoss Well-Known Member

4,840 Messages
    4,352 Likes Received
    And you choke on your 500 troll posts

PAPPYDOG likes this.
  7. DeaconMoss

DeaconMoss Well-Known Member

4,840 Messages
    4,352 Likes Received
    Easy ignore. Thanks troll.

8. Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius

Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius Well-Known Member

751 Messages
    493 Likes Received
    You read what I said dippy. By all means put me on ignore, I could do without the knuckle dragging post that pass for comedic banter. BEEAH

9. jazzcat22

jazzcat22 Moderator

CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
    59,597 Messages
    68,790 Likes Received
    :facepalm:
    Too many are preoccupied over Jerry's profits than they are with what is going on good with the team.

10. jazzcat22

jazzcat22 Moderator

CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
    59,597 Messages
    68,790 Likes Received
    As I said...LUCKY to a degree. They did have a pretty good defense though.

11. jazzcat22

jazzcat22 Moderator

CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
    59,597 Messages
    68,790 Likes Received
    NYG did have a very good defense. I posted that in another post.
    I hope the DL steps up this season. Been waiting for that type of defense for way too long.

12. DandyDon52

DandyDon52 Well-Known Member

17,202 Messages
    11,958 Likes Received
    well you dont go into playoffs as a WC like in 07 and win all playoff games and then beat brady and BB in the SB with a terrible or lame QB.
    hE DID HAVE A GOOD Defense, and good coaches , and some good WR to help him, but he was still vg and he made some great plays.
    I havent watched the playoff games since way back then, but have watched the 2 giants NE sb's several times since then.

13. DandyDon52

DandyDon52 Well-Known Member

17,202 Messages
    11,958 Likes Received
    yeah they had luck, like the helmet catch etc.Good Luck is needed and part of getting to a SB and winning.
    In 07 the giants were lucky, but they were also good, well coached and DETERMINED to get to the SB and win it.
    A lot of players stepped up in those games and played great or made some great plays. The wr's were always making great plays.

I think dallas in 07 were better, but were not well coached, and way overconfident, and not as determined. They thought they were so good,
    they could just show up and play and they would win. that is main reason they lost to the giants, and missed a golden chance to go to SB.

had jimmy been the HC that year dallas would have beat the giants and on to SB.

14. jay94

jay94 Well-Known Member

1,692 Messages
    1,070 Likes Received
    NFC East and soft schedule.

15. GORICO

GORICO Well-Known Member

CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
    5,988 Messages
    5,530 Likes Received
    mr Corso--you know i highly respect you as a person and straight talk all things cowboys.....I will relent of my bad Mojo toward Philbin...but to be honest I never sang his praises in 2020...especially when the no name

team from Washington seriously crushed our QB and not One O-lineman went to his defense.....that to me comes from enviornment you are use too....that was an all time low for me...even coach McCarthey said

similar after game....but...but...2020 was a low time for everyone so very grudgingly I will give Philbin pass....i have no problem ever being proved wrong...as long as cowboys are coming out on top...so Go-Philbin

Go -Oline....very excited about our young Smith LG.....very excited about Vanilla Gorilla too....hoping bossman becomes what he has potential to become and stays out of wheelhouse of commissioner....very

excited about our D-Line....OSA is pure STUD....and Gallimore trying to be a Monster....and Vanilla Gorilla cant wait to see game time....Dak is all healed up and leaned down but kept weight the same

that means Man Body...he is a BEAST....wish we did not let Cooper go but understand but losing Cedrick Wilson hurt....i have watched Fehoko in college extensively and he is soft goes down easy especially

for his size and weight.....my hope is our OC comes out like first 6 games last year and not wilt.....Go -Cowboys

16. GORICO

GORICO Well-Known Member

CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
    5,988 Messages
    5,530 Likes Received
    Typhus i am signing your profile fishes brother total monster and he will change the game no one can be ready for him

Typhus likes this.
  17. PAPPYDOG

PAPPYDOG There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!

CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
    14,256 Messages
    21,970 Likes Received
    :muttley:

18. PAPPYDOG

PAPPYDOG There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!

CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
    14,256 Messages
    21,970 Likes Received
    [​IMG]

links18 and black label like this.
  19. black label

black label Well-Known Member

5,147 Messages
    7,527 Likes Received
    dak to lamburgers uh lets say no to that bra, gm talk bra

PAPPYDOG likes this.
  20. Jake

Jake Jerry's Yacht Captain Moderator

CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
    29,069 Messages
    61,005 Likes Received
    I gave Jerry & Son blind optimism for a couple decades, and feel like a nostalgic sucker for having done it.

I'll regain optimism when I see results beyond winning a weak division and crapping out in the playoffs. :rolleyes: