The Dez Bryant Thread **merged**

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
Maybe the Browns will give us a high pick for Dez. I liked Dez, but it might be time to move on.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
How can you say single handedly with a straight face? You must not be watching what we've seen all year. There's a buffet of issues with the offense. Funny though.....when Romo was in......Dez looked good....what has changed......Dak too young to coach himself like Romo did.
Hey sir. I'm not really up to going back and forth to find out who can piss the farthest. So good luck with your opinion of what is keeping us in a perpetual 8-8 mixer.

stiletto

Reaction score
So, you're good with divas crying like little *****es? Ok

You didn't read the rest of my post, sure go ahead and cry, prove your point but if you don't "sit over there and ****...."....I don't think we have THAT much of a different opinion on him.....he is definitely not worth the money.

Cmac

Reaction score
Hey sir. I'm not really up to going back and forth to find out who can piss the farthest. So good luck with your opinion of what is keeping us in a perpetual 8-8 mixer.
Good luck with your opinion too. We all got 'em....just like rear ends. Not sure about the piss contest. Not into that. All good. Its simple. We disagree. All good.

CWR

Reaction score
Im done with Dez. Way too inconsistent. He cried like a baby and then with Daks help un did our entire season. MOVE ON.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
It's one thing to get to the end of your career and not be as productive. It is another to do it and act like a complete crybaby ****** on the sideline, acting like because you aren't getting the ball the team is being held back. Then, in fact you get the ball, and then you actually end up hurting your team.

RoboQB

Reaction score
Basically, we could've ran the ball on every play and won that game, but Dez felt
disrespected so the coaches and players had to appease him... burp the baby so maybe he'll
stop crying.

I like Dez, and I have defended him, but he's done.

Personally, I believe the biggest difference is the one guy he respected, Romo, is gone.
So now he's no longer the "jump ball" threat he once was.

hutch1254

Reaction score
So maybe Dak doesn't throw the jump ball 50/50 pass well? Either we get receivers that fit what Dak can do or we get a QB that throws the ball that Dez needs?

I've been done with Dez for about 3 years. Tired of the act, tired of the drama, he's a child not a pro. "There's always something" is the line that fits best with the player. I have moved on.

Verdict

Reaction score
Basically, we could've ran the ball on every play and won that game, but Dez felt
disrespected so the coaches and players had to appease him... burp the baby so maybe he'll
stop crying.

I like Dez, and I have defended him, but he's done.

Personally, I believe the biggest difference is the one guy he respected, Romo, is gone.
So now he's no longer the "jump ball" threat he once was.

Dez was just a bit fussy because he was a bit "cholicky".

Praxit

Reaction score
....Dez, abilities are compromised by fame and money. Commercials and all that attention does that to you. Only getting fired would be a good shot to fixing it. But, with Jerry his job is secure. IF it was Billicheck, he would have been gone a couple of years ago. Its hard but real, winning is a business ordeal.